• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

dark_dragon8

Smash Ace
Thanks John! But it is hard to rate people in smash unless we can get some smashfests to really prove the levels. I'm sorry I missed last days smashfest though, I woke up at like 2:00pm and I was out pretty late the day before, so my mom wouldn't let me. I hope it was fun though!

Radius-86

Smash Ace
Yup, most good players all have 4 or less letter names don't they? Azen, Isai, Wes, Ken, Neo, Chu, CJ, Mike, Yagi, whatever else. Six letter names are Roy is top tier n00bs.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I guess everyone is still at smashfest. Yo evan, i'm sorry i couldn't make it today. I had to work and everyone is in a bad mood. M-a-n-u-e-l .. six letters. And jeff for 10th? I'd like to (MM) seee that. I'm down for this epic battle of which john speaks. Hope you guys are having fun!

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys... Evan is missing a power chord I'm assuming Richmond people miught have it because their cube was next to Evan's box. Also I think one of the richmond people left their silver controller here -.-;; God ****!. It was an alright smashfest but ****it these two missing objects are making me worried ****, I don't know when I'll be able to to meet you guys again... I'll try and bring whosever's silver controller at another SmashFest/Tourney.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Noypi_GjD said:
Okay guys... Evan is missing a power chord I'm assuming Richmond people miught have it because their cube was next to Evan's box. Also I think one of the richmond people left their silver controller here -.-;; God ****!. It was an alright smashfest but ****it these two missing objects are making me worried ****, I don't know when I'll be able to to meet you guys again... I'll try and bring whosever's silver controller at another SmashFest/Tourney.
Chill it's not a big deal. People forget their **** at my house all the time.:ohwell:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
icecolD = Herschel?

BTW Herschel is already # 10, no arguments. I played him with Ganon best of 5 for $5 and I won 3-2!!! He was ahead for most of the set as well! Tiep, Ryan, and Eric also agree with me on this. Herschel could even be like 5th or 6th best we think. His main character is GOOD =D
... The Richmond crew has spoken!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
you cant just say that. Lets have a go at the tourney for places 5-10 or so. It is really too bad I couldn't make it, cuz as of right now I have zero voice lol. >.> lets do this soon! how about at John's house? or Roby's? or Keith's? or Nick's? omg plz not in richmond... i tried bussing there yesterday, i took the 405 or whatever, ended up in teh middle of nowhere. I think its fair to say that T-E-A-R take the top 4 anyway...

robyextreme

Smash Ace
firexemblemxpryde said:
you cant just say that. Lets have a go at the tourney for places 5-10 or so. It is really too bad I couldn't make it, cuz as of right now I have zero voice lol. >.> lets do this soon! how about at John's house? or Roby's? or Keith's? or Nick's? omg plz not in richmond... i tried bussing there yesterday, i took the 405 or whatever, ended up in teh middle of nowhere. I think its fair to say that T-E-A-R take the top 4 anyway...
lol you take the 430 from Metrotown or you can take the 410 from 22nd street station and it pretty much goes right by adam's/erics house.

icecolD

Smash Rookie
yeah its me herschel ****it manuel i wanted to mm you.... is it really true that i'm at top 10? xD
next time i'll beat eric in a set that was a close match though

Gerald Says: We'll have to have a smash fest soon so we can get Evan (chord, its in Richmond) and Adam's stuff back =/ perferably at Roby's for NVan, since Burnaby is like the center of the area.

FINE MANUEL i'll take down the rest of the people that didnt come

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeah man i wanted to MM you too. i still remember marth vs falcon. that was good stuff. I'm sorry mang, im sorry! herschel add me to msn: tha_pimp_panther@hotmail. YEAH go burnaby for center of the area.. means less travel time for me. When, When, When!?

EDIT:!! DEAL herschel. lets put your money where your knee is...
ROBY: nah man i was going to my friend's hoouse.. its like on shepherd drive, somewhere near bridgeport and shell road.

x_nintensity_x

Smash Journeyman
gheyed said:
let hd take nicks spot!!!! xD
What? I'm still up there, and nobody is going to take my spot unless if they're Eric, in which his Falco is more dominant than mine.

ERIC I'M GONNA TRY A DIFF CHAR AGAINST YOUR FALCO NEXT TIME, OK? NOT JUST FALCO LETS SEE OKAY?!?

Next tournament should be at MY HOUSE, becasue

Its central to everybody, from people from Burnaby to Richmond people to N. Van people. Its pretty frequent too.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
is your house big? cuz my pwnage is gonna be HUGE! lol that was lame. yeah man, you cant just 'kick nick out'. it doesnt work. NICK U GOTTA PROVE YOURSELF ONCE MORE.. <-- sounz like something out of a movie trailer. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH NAMMER PRYDE!

icecolD

Smash Rookie
Herschel accepts Nik's Challange, but I think I should try the other Vancouver people before you *remember losing to Nik hardcore =( * but you said my IC was good so ^^ (thats the reason why I stayed with them.)

Patooty

Smash Ace
Tourney for the top spots sounds good...........

Herschel, nice impression you made today :)
Hope I gave you enough Samus-love in return :lick:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
LoL Ryan your list is stoooooopid!

Also Herschel Nick is acually the best person to go up against first and you can go up from there because from what I hear you got a tonne better. Its either me or nick that you need to play first or Wilfred.

I eat IC's for LUNCH!

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Also I can have a smashfest at my house anytime. Since its also kinda in the middle.
But i'm not sure if I can get everyone. I don't have much room since its a large community now and I don't have much T.v.'s

Patooty

Smash Ace
man, someone throw a mini-tourney. because then there are NO JOHNZ!~~~

Also, it's starting to get too long since I've played tourney matches :laugh:

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Ryan.... everyone can do better against certain characters. Just because he can do better against characters you play doesn't mean he can do better against other characters. We all have our stong match ups and weak matchups... Like you guys aren't that used to fighting IC's because none of us really mains as them. And if you say he takes my 5th spot fine I don't really care cause thats just your opinion. Like you think your rank 1 and I say your not. Its just my personal opinion.
You gotta remember that you can't just decide everything on your own. Everytime we talk on msn you always say w/e to my opinions to stuff while I still consider yours.

Ryan why you always against me? Like you've always been talking down on me. And complaining about me. I've done nothing wrong.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Ryan Ryan basing it on 1 Smashfest are u???

Next tourney 4 STOCK PWNAGE WILL COME TOWARDS U RYAN NOT JUST ME BUT EVERYONE ELSE TOOO!!!!

PRACTICE FOR THE NEXT SMASHFEST/ TOURNEY PEOPLE SINCE RYAN DOESENT PRACTICE!!!! :chuckle:

Patooty

Smash Ace
Somebody set up us the bomb!

Edit; Lol john you should do new posts if people post after you :p Anyways Ryan doesn't have anything against you mangz! he does it because he cares!!!!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
DEAL. and ryan is still being all scared about our marth ditto. zomg its not much money. MINITOURNEY IS CALLED FOR! but you're not in it, T-E-A-R. you guys have a guaranteed place already.

yeah ryan, me too. why do you hate john and I? we've done nothing but be nice to you! plus, gimpy lives in US. its durtty down there lol jk jk. but wdh? i get that from ryan too. makes me feel like ryan
1) feels superior
2) does not appreciate my company
3) is being farr too silly or immature. now. which is it

Patooty

Smash Ace
Alright! But I still want to play some hardcore tourney matches

Also.. I told Ryan to put himself first .......................................................just for fun......................................dot

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeah me too. patooty, when are we marth ditto-ing? i need the training man. you're the best marth i know!

ryan keeps calling me a noob, and it hurts my feelings. last time, i was like "ryan would you like some more pizza?" and he was like "not from you, noob."

Patooty

Smash Ace
hm... i wonder if Eric feels the same way when I call him a n00b :laugh:

jooooooooooooooooohn!!! don't edit your post if you have posts after you! nobody goes back to read them :p

except me

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Well I know for a fact that Ryan doesn't like me. He has said that I suck a few times now when we were talking serious.
He has also been saying that I've been getting very cocky ever since I was on Team B.C. which isn't that true compared to how cocky he has been lately.
But he is young so I kinda get why he is acting like that. Everyone acts like that sometime in their life and think their opinion is the only one that matters.

LoL Tiep thats not true! Adam reads them! He comes on SWF like every time we have 2-3 new pages.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Trust me... I've seen him type stuff and talked to him while he types. He has NO IDEA how the reader reacts to stuff online. He just doesn't know how to compose himself online. I guess you could say he's relatively new to forums and stuff..

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Yes. some people find a lot of confidence behind a keyboard. for example, john was real shy the first time in that tournament., then, on msn, he was all like 'im a nammer yo, fear me'.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
LoL!!! WTH manuel haha. What tourney were you talking about? The first one you were in?

I wasn't shy either. Thats kinda the way I act. I'm very quiet by nature but when I go online I can be one of the loudest guy.

You should see me at school. I give almost everyone the silent treatment except for my friends and when the teacher asks me a question... Some of my teacher right now can't even remember my name because i'm so quiet.

Also I'm not the only nammer to be fear'ed! LoL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
roby, if troy were here, i'm sure he'd say

Mr. Roby extreme, please refrain from wasting space on our servers with a post such as that. Go to GameFAQS, if you'd like.

but since im manuel, imma say LOL.

nd yeah john, you ARE quiet by nature, lol then ut ell me on msn that im a dumb player. dont worry tho, i'm past that now. haha i know so many nammers named john... they are to be furred.

Top Bottom