• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
OMG NO

You go to lougheed and take the 152 via AUSTIN and NOT I REPEAT

NOT CHILKO

then get off at hawser then give evan a call is like 2 minutes from the stop k?

Bwmat

Smash Ace
take the 152, walking up the hill from lougheed highway will take longer than the 5 minutes you save by leaving from braid anyway

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
-matt
-will
-yakal
-mike
-roby
-myler
-skidd the kid

if u can get eric.. sion, nathan to come that would be nice besides not many pple lol also i hope u have air conditioning cuz matt and nathan make the room 2-3x hotter usually lol
Hair acts like a heat sink. I like to think of myself as a professional body heat generator. Sounds more positive that way.

SKidd

Smash Master
Hair acts like a heat sink. I like to think of myself as a professional body heat generator. Sounds more positive that way.

originality

Metà

Smash Master
oh yeah also I need people gone by 10 pm

UNLESS you are REALLY QUIET. if anyone is too loud and my parents get annoyed there won't be anymore smash at my house. keep that in mind. i'm cool with people staying super late, but my parents aren't. if they don't know though, no harm right?

booshk

Smash Lord
seems like i didnt miss much lmao

i woulda went smashed with you adam! i wasn't in richmond though
but im back now *****es.

smash at night tomorrow. down eric?

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
f*ck i'm going to have like a dozen people in 1 room

also please come no earlier than 2. if you do come earlier i'll probably still be cleaning my room : <
Make that 13 people...

if u can get eric.. sion, nathan to come that would be nice besides not many pple lol also i hope u have air conditioning cuz matt and nathan make the room 2-3x hotter usually lol
Its actually getting ridiculously cold these few days (at least for this time of the year), I had to wear long sleeves today...

Top Bottom