• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Take care of violence, the guy has a lot of potential.
Take care of Sheik Lucien, she has alot of potential, and is SMOKING HOT. :love:

Also, if they let me out of detox for the day, I'll go to your smashfest evan. I'm going back to rehab guys. Time away from booze and stuff to clear my head will do wonders for my smash game methinks (not that that's the reason I'm doing it, lul).

I like your spark manuel! If I had money I would GLADLY purchase more recording equipment for us to use. I have a recording setup... it's just that I think I'm missing one small wire for video feed or something and it's all up in my moms attic if I'm not mistaken.

SKidd

Smash Master
I have no clue how to use recording equipment
nor am I willing to use my laptop for it

But I'll chip in =D

Violence

Smash Lord
Thanks for all the greetings, guys.

Thanks for the kind words, Lucien.

On a different note, I do have a dazzle, but I'd rather not lug my laptop everywhere, as I always carry around my setup to tournaments. If someone in Vancouver had a laptop with Pinnacle studio, I'd be happy to bring my dazzle and splitters along to any event.

SKidd

Smash Master
GRAN FINALAS
SOOB ZAYRO
vayers
BLOO OBJEKK DE CAWNAWDAW

You speak hondurasen? or whatever the **** they were speaking i don't even know

SKidd

Smash Master
lol Eric how did you enter?
hola... miamo Eric, Blunted_Object10
*points at gamecube*
*hands over pesos*
then they show you the bracket?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
lol Eric how did you enter?
hola... miamo Eric, Blunted_Object10
*points at gamecube*
*hands over pesos*
then they show you the bracket?
lol obviously I didn't go to Honduras by myself with no Spanish.. I went with a friend of mine Vincent (who hosted the tournament and speaks Spanish and also used to play smash...)

skidd tryna mack on girls

even though hes ten
seriously Skidd act your age which is.... 10!!!!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
For anyone who wants to play smash with Eric and myself, this will be the last chance you get to play me for a while. We're hosting a last minute smash fest at our house in Richmond (you know the one). If you're coming, please try to bring a setup. You can come as early as now and leave as late as 11pm or so.

LAST CHANCE TO PLAY ME FOR A WHILE...

-Adam

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
For anyone who wants to play smash with Eric and myself, this will be the last chance you get to play me for a while. We're hosting a last minute smash fest at our house in Richmond (you know the one). If you're coming, please try to bring a setup. You can come as early as now and leave as late as 11pm or so.

LAST CHANCE TO PLAY ME FOR A WHILE...

-Adam
Meh I would but I dragged my *** all the way to surrey this morning...

Top Bottom