• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

G.I._JOE

Smash Journeyman
Play against Jeff as much as u can.

Manuel, you have a girlfriend AND MSN!? Unheard of!

After all this talk of getting **** right away. I just had a STD with Gutz and my falcon was trying to ascend but I maxed it out. I started doing jab resets and gentlemens by the end of the night pretty consistently though.
so much **** last night man.. no homo its to bad yakal didnt come he missed all the fun we had for instance playing smash on like a non laggy 50"+ widescreen... lol hmm smash 64 was tight and there was MEH noodles to eat.. went to 7/11 get slurpy and the best part was when mylers bro drove matt(dropped off him at a station) and I who got a ride all the way home cuz he was goin richmond direction lol

booshk

Smash Lord
seeeeeeeeeeoooooowwwwwhhhnzzzzz
wasssup buddayyy good to be back : D

we should smashfest/tourny before school!!! yeye : D

SKidd

Smash Master
hatersgonnahate.jpg

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿MichaeBluFalco, msn????????????????????

Diakonos

Smash Lord
BC should organize itself into crews, imo. And have crews at every tournament. And at least one person from each crew should have recording equipment.

When is next smashfest?

Sion

Island of Horizon
BC should organize itself into crews, imo. And have crews at every tournament. And at least one person from each crew should have recording equipment.

When is next smashfest?
you do understand recording equipment is not cheap.

although i would very much like recording equipment to be available, saying that each crew should have it isn't really something some people can do.

tl;dr i'm poor

i read an idea of tiep's awhile back. people pooling money together for a recording setup. how did that go? it sounded like a great idea

zPhoenixExz

Smash Cadet
smashfest at my house on monday

who's interested?

so far we have:
-matt
-will
-yakal
What time, till when? Considering it takes me nearly an hour to bus there, I need to get pwned for long enough to make the trip worthwhile... (Translink Trip Planner's "35 minutes" is complete BS, no idea how they manage to calculate that number, considering that it takes me 30 minutes to drive there myself)...

SKidd

Smash Master
Meat told me from 2 to like 12

LOL meat, typed that but didn't bother fixing it

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Take care of violence, the guy has a lot of potential.
Consider it done Lucien. :)

Violence, looking forward to it.

When is next smashfest?
Hardcore Manuel, hardcore. Crews make so much sense and would probably bring some hype/fun competition/rivalry things back into the community. We need that spark too.

you do understand recording equipment is not cheap.

although i would very much like recording equipment to be available, saying that each crew should have it isn't really something some people can do.

tl;dr i'm poor

i read an idea of tiep's awhile back. people pooling money together for a recording setup. how did that go? it sounded like a great idea
Pooling money together would be the best way. Have a community recording setup, have a tourney with 5$ entrees a couple times that go straight to the setup and you're paid for. Everyone should be willing to chip in equally since it's a community thing, have it stay with Manuel and he can be in charge of it. (I have more confidence in Manuel being reliable than almost anyone else really, so it's makes complete sense lol) and you're set.

Okanagan is a crew...
Kaelen, Chris, Jamie, AJ, Me (maybe Ben and/or Anthony too depending on the size needed/allowed)

Top Bottom