• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

MacKellarTeam1

Smash Cadet
Whys that? You seem **** good with jiggs and everyone else is a space animal, I found it fun to watch a different character for a change.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I was wondering if you guys were planning to upload any more of the recorded matches from the SFU tourney on the 10th? Basically, it was the first time I've been recorded, and I was hoping to watch my matches and critique myself and whatnot.

No pressure or anything though.

booshk

Smash Lord
Hey, I was wondering if you guys were planning to upload any more of the recorded matches from the SFU tourney on the 10th? Basically, it was the first time I've been recorded, and I was hoping to watch my matches and critique myself and whatnot.

No pressure or anything though.
Hey.
I'm guessing Bun recorded your matches. He has a lot of matches to upload, but a lot of them aren't uploading for some reason... So once we figure it out, hopefully all the matches will be on youtube!

Metà

Smash Master
Whys that? You seem **** good with jiggs and everyone else is a space animal, I found it fun to watch a different character for a change.
You're Tom, right? Yeah I know I'm good with Jigglypuff, but it's boring. I have more fun playing Fox/Falco, and I use them way more in friendlies, so I'd rather just stick to those two. Maybe I'll still use Puff for counterpicks sometimes, who knows.

I'm maining Mario now. Next tournament I attend in BC I will use all (or mostly) Mario.

Scorp a dorp
Mario dittos, now

booshk

Smash Lord
np paff, i'll try to update you lol.

and scorpion master will destroy you guys

booshk

Smash Lord
someone play smash with me

bun is taking a hiatus
i think. lolol

btw eric i still have your controller?... whatsup man?

Bwmat

Smash Ace
Is bun going to upload all the videos that were recorded?

I don't care when mine are uploaded, as long as they eventually do get up

booshk

Smash Lord
Is bun going to upload all the videos that were recorded?

I don't care when mine are uploaded, as long as they eventually do get up
wow wtf my post didn't go through

but yeah
no i'm bothering him a lot to upload, but he's a pretty lazy guy once he's lazy. soo iuno :S
i'll try my best though.
he has sion vs manuel too
sigh.. wanna see that so bad T_T

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Anthony could easily be as good as me with his Doc and Marth by 2011 if he played even as much as me in that time. He's always been really good, but after a 2 year break, it's like he only remembered the good stuff, and left everything else behind to soak up everything else good like a spunge.

Manuel, you said I have an easy time landing usmashes in our pika dittos? HA!
This brother of mine is like that with any move he wants at any time.

He KNOWS man, he just KNOWS!

Why does this beautiful valley have to be so far from the ocean? :(

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
True, though I've yet to meet a current player that I personally see as capable of playing less than 20 times throughout an entire year and still excell. Takes a certain mindset for that.
Kaelen would be close if that only includes playing against people because he's so technically fluent, watches plenty of videos and is an extremely smart person.

It's absolutely possible though. :D

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i want to take this opportunity to say i will kidnap diak and teach him the ways of [scientology].

sup BC?

SKidd

Smash Master
How is Bun supposed to know who was who in the matches? were there names on them or wat

booshk

Smash Lord
I didn't.

lol
shiettt
i think he has all the matches figured out though.
he claims the files are corrupted. let's hope not!

he says he could put it on a USB for me, but i dont know if he will.. we will just have to wait..

Top Bottom