• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
hmmm I think I was on mostly congee and soup for 6 days :(
Even then I was still tender, but I started eating anyways cause I was so sick of it lol

I think you should be good after 2-4 days if you don't have to worry about stitches opening up. Just take it easy at first. Chew slowly and let hot food cool before you.... put it in.... your mouth..........................................................

booshk

Smash Lord
hmmm I think I was on mostly congee and soup for 6 days :(
Even then I was still tender, but I started eating anyways cause I was so sick of it lol

I think you should be good after 2-4 days if you don't have to worry about stitches opening up. Just take it easy at first. Chew slowly and let hot food cool before you.... put it in.... your mouth..........................................................
..... thats what she said.
LOL thanks dude. my mom brought a whole bunch of croissants and i really want one. LOL
man i cant wait for this to be over lol

booshk

Smash Lord
you act totally diff than you are in real life michael @_@

unless this is all a big joke.. then i just got trolled.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOOOL tiep.
well this is awkward.

but uh,how do u get that lil symbol beside your name? i want a marth there :(

Patooty

Smash Ace
you mean the luigi?
I don't remember, I did that when Brawl came out lol. Should be in your profile settings somewhere though.

booshk

Smash Lord
LOL WHY IS SION THERE.

but yeah, iuno i'll see you how act to me the next time i see you ;p

i got it!
but marth looks gay

when did i ever talk **** lmao

booshk

Smash Lord
prevent what? you being unwanted from the community? everyone tried to stop your strange posting. you didn't stop. what could have been prevented?

btw: i meant to say you not wanting to be in the community

so... yeah @_@

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Tiep said jokingly that you should get better. It's kinda the same as when people say, "I'm not that good.."

You took it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously bro.

Michael_BluFalco

Smash Journeyman
prevent what? you being unwanted from the community? everyone tried to stop your strange posting. you didn't stop. what could have been prevented?
finally u say the words i wanted to hear, unwanted from the community alright i swear to god i quit melee from this day on & i have nothing to do with u people anymore, whatever happens none of my business

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ok Michael I have warned a mod just so you know... So I would be careful what you do next..
you would have been lucky michael if you had listened to eric at this point...you might have gotten off with a few infraction points.
lol this all happened because i said "i should grab more with falco"
you're the only one who had to take things too far bud.

why must the west coast provinces have to have that one troublesome troll -.-

Top Bottom