• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
aight. so whos got me on rides/housing?? i wanna come, but only if i get this figured out
i can pick up and house you and whoever else comes from WA as long as it's not too many

you can get off the greyhound at coquitlam and it'll save you a ton of time. just tell the bus driver to stop in coquitlam and i'll pick you up from there

ill accept that ride. so youd give me a ride to adams and from adams to the greyhound station then if adam says he can house me??

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Reading the SRK thread about the Smash at EVO thing, my god, I have never seen so much salt in my life. Also Manuel going in was hilarious.

:awesome:

LOOOL wow I didn't even see evans post till now. Ill take you up on that, evan. Its just gonna be me. So you could get me friday evening and take me there sunday morning?

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
That thread is crazy.

I'd love to see someone with a lot of raw talent, like Mango or Armada, learn a traditional fighter game and take them to school. Then they could let them know how much harder/better smash is (if it is).

Btw I've long believed that Filipinos are the most successful people. From a secular standpoint, most people's goal in life is to be happy. Money/education/good jobs/etc. are there to make you happy, right? But Filipinos are among the happiest people I know. They must be doing something right!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I got you otto. Otto is staying at my house. I CLAIM HIM

NO parents at my house. I do what I want. Lots of room, no smelly people, very comfortable and spacious sleeping arrangements. much better overall.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
evan i think you smell delicious

**** the haters

- but yeah what daz said

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Lol relax, evan. He's just excited and wants to appeal to otto. It's pretty awesome that we have so many people enthusiastic about helping a WA homie out haha

#ottocombos #filthyyy

And you don't smell, evan LOL wtf

Top Bottom