• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
been listening to caramalldansen all day today

**** you yakal

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
lmaooooooo

did not see that until now

those pants are ****ing G LOL

btw daz you shuffle? since when?? (ex-bboy here)

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Lol I've known how to shuffle since grade 8, i was like 13 or something lol. First thing I learned about dancing was shuffling, no one in my school thought it looked cool and they told me cwalking looked cooler so I looked up a youtube video on it and I got super good at that..

Then cwalking got really boring and I pretty much got as good as I possibly could on it so I moved to popping (tutting, waves, locking etcetc) which I did with some other korean dude at my school and then I moved into breakin a little but I didn't think it was as fun as popping, but by then I lost interest in dance anyways so I didn't really mind.

I still know how to do all that stuff though lol

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i used to think shuffling was cool i thought about how you wreck your nice shoes and would look like a total goof in vancouver cuz only australians seem to be into ****

Metà

Smash Master
Jumpstyle looks terrible most of the time. Synchronized jump can look pretty cool but...eh, w/e. It looks pretty fun still, but i never really tried it. Also, most jumpstyle tracks kinda suck lol.

:phone:

`dazrin

Smash Champion
Jumpstyle is alot more fun when doing it rather than watching.

The sickest Jumpstyle is when two super amazing jumpstyle people do it synchronized, but other than that, it doesn't impress me TOO much.

It sure is fun though lol

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
the more you know lol

good ****

but yeah i used to be all into dance and stuff until i quit for pure strength/balance stuff (handstand tricks, handstand push ups ect ect)

jumpstyle defs looks more fun to do than to watch though lolllll

Myezko_Lime

Smash Rookie
Jumpstyle is like flying with fire in your loins. It's like making Earthquakes with your stomps. It's like putting way too much emphasis on quarter notes.

Top Bottom