• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Patooty

Smash Ace
Everytime I read "Manifest" I see "Manlifest" and think it's a smashfest about Manuel.

Or a gay convention.

(The two being unrelated)

booshk

Smash Lord
did they MM afterwards too? i saw someone say that on the stream, and that he lost that as well?

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Didn't let anyone down Sion. If you put less pressure on yourself, you'll do better. Only person you need to play for is yourself. Don't worry about the community, we've got your back win or lose.

FACEMAN

Smash Cadet
Sion you played Hella good bro, you didn't let NO ONE down. Don't let that **** get to you.

Falco dittos are ****ing dumb lmfao

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Sion is sooo good...i could tell he wasn't playing himself because he was ***ing me up in friendlies
i want a legit rematch. and everyone i met from BC was hella chill.

MasterC

Smash Ace
but he didn't do it again!! lol jp jp westballz is the homie, sion/westballz and westballz/pp was RAAAAAAAAAPE

Sion

Island of Horizon
thanks, guys. it's good to know bc has my back

also, mad respect, westballz. friendlies don't matter as far as i'm concerned because you are a far better performer. i will get you one day, though.

Top Bottom