• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Sion

Island of Horizon
you mean you think of ways to make it so you can grab me even if i hit you with dair

it might be a new thing they implemented, h4ze. maybe ask a friend or go on another computer since it might be ip related

Geist

Smash Master
Whenever I try to make another account with another email mind you it says I cant make multiple accounts :/ whats going on?
Probably saving your IP address through your cookies or something. Try deleting your browser history and clearing your cookies and then try again.
If that doesn't work, make one using a proxy.

booshk

Smash Lord
I shower

And think of ways to avoid dair

:phone:
i guess you don't ledgecancel before breakfast, then.

i still do.

anyhways erics

please make it AFTER DEC. 19
please, i have a molecular microbiology lab final. thanks.

love u

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Hey all! Im probobly going to clear cookies and such soon to hopefully make a new account! But I main, Shiek, but i play marth peach YL, gaw pika :D
EDIT: Tried proxy, wow this website is too good.. I may just be stuck... I thought that I would be able to make a forum name er something after i made the account :*( yeaa idk ill figure it out

Get@Will

Smash Champion
cool to have a sheik main. better hope you don't meet me in tourney (if i ever decide to enter LOL), cause i dismantle sheiks.

sion can tell you all about that. he knows all too well.

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Well! A melee tourney would be great cause right now im planning on going to a brawl tourney even tho im far better at melee... MORE MELEE!

Sion

Island of Horizon
do it, giest. i'd go.

this smash thingy needs to be more 5alive and stuff. y'know. playing the game. but i can kinda see why bc doesn't host smashfests lol

booshk

Smash Lord
i like this haze guy
except when he plays brawl
: D

just kidding, seems like your priorities are set straight :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
It might be a good idea to develop a smash etiquette agreement.

Just things that go without saying, but that people actually don't listen to sometimes. Eg.
1. bring your own controller
2. RSVP with the host ahead of time
3. don't bring drugs/alcohol without asking the host
4. take turns in friendlies
5. if you commit to bringing a setup, make sure you have everything you need to go with it.

etc.

That might make it more appealing for people to post.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
Hey all! Im probobly going to clear cookies and such soon to hopefully make a new account! But I main, Shiek, but i play marth peach YL, gaw pika :D
EDIT: Tried proxy, wow this website is too good.. I may just be stuck... I thought that I would be able to make a forum name er something after i made the account :*( yeaa idk ill figure it out
yea they implemented that feature after i bypassed their system and made like 500 accts and trolled these stupid threads

Sion

Island of Horizon
to be completely honest, i think i only do 1. out of manuel's list of 5. lolol

manuel, i think you forgot about general respect
ie. cleaning after yourself helping setup/pack up

which is a huge problem imo

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
yea its why i walk away with 2-3 controllers, melee discs and memory cards after every tourny then put em up on craigslist and the cycle repeats itself.

j/k

Geist

Smash Master
So if I let people over on Sunday, who would be able to come? More importantly, who can bring a TV?
I have 2 complete setups, and I'm thinking of picking up a CRT at a liquidation center or something.
Also there's probably going to be a cap of 6 people.

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah I'll officially be hosting something Sunday.
PM me if you know you can come for sure. There's a 5 person cap, just so you guys know.

I'll PM you directions and my phone number stuff. Probably starting at 2 and ending whenever people leave.

Top Bottom