• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Geist

Smash Master
I might possibly hold smashfests at my house in the future since I have goddamn classes on saturdays again
It looks like people would have to bring their own tv since I only have on that doesn't have furious lag though. It's right off the skytrain and not on a mountain so it wouldn't be so bad imo.
What think

And happy belated Will lol

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah I live like less than a 5 minute walk off of metrotown.
Only unfortunate thing is that I can't do it on saturdays, but other than that, it's a pretty prime location and I know BC isn't that active atm.

Sion

Island of Horizon
hey, guys, i'm thinking of hosting smashfests at my house. i live about a 5 minute walk away from metrotown station. anyone interested?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Not sure if you're joking, Sion? Last I knew you live on 33rd and Main. That's not a 5 minute walk from Metrotown. Unless you're Falcon or something.

Geist, do you still live just off Joyce station?

Sion

Island of Horizon
i still live on 33rd and main. twas a joke.

geist moved and lives 5 minutes away from metrotown station now. he used to live right off of joyce station iirc

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Hey all, new to smashboards i play melee and i was looking for some others that did to and maybe find out about doing some tourneys or something

Geist

Smash Master
Hey man, are you just new to smashboards, or competitive smash in general?
BC tourneys are out of season atm, but I might be hosting smashfests at my place soon. It's easy to get to as long as you have skytrain access.

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Hey yea im new to both really, I've been playing smash sense release and brawl sense release. Whats kind of irratating right now is the fact that I can't play melee at my own home cause my melee disk and memory card got destroyed. So I've been playing at my friends places. I just thought it might be fun to play some competitive smash. Also when are BC tourney's in season?
EDIT:
also, I relized after I made my account that theres "Mike" HAZE whos a well known smasher and i wanted to change my name or make anew account if possible. But when i tried it said I couldn't create multiple accounts?

Geist

Smash Master
Nah you can't have multiple accounts on the same email address. The only way to change your name is to create a new account on a separate email or pay for premium, which allows name changes.

BC tourneys are pretty common in the summer, but it's mostly just when people feel like hosting, which isn't now lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
welcome, brother. i think our most common tournament hosts are busy with real life shiz, so they can't host atm.

geistoes is correct, you need to use a different email to make a new account. **** premium.

also, do your friends play competitive melee as well, h4ze? the more the merrier lol

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol, I like the way you distinguished between "smash" and "brawl".

Eric said he's holding a tournament pretty soon. I'm looking to make Sion afraid of leaving his nest after that tournament.

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
Yea, I can assure you, im not better than the other one. Whenever I try to make another account with another email mind you it says I cant make multiple accounts :/ whats going on?

Top Bottom