• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I've got just 2 more weeks here and then I'll be in (most likely) New Westminister. I'll be practicing and training my Sheik and alts with the deep south Alberta folk so I'll be at my best for you guys! I'm super amped to meet all of you! :D

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Sick, look forward to welcoming you into our community, Icy.

We could definitely use some Sheik practice, much more a Sheik main.

Though Sion's sheik is prety gay

Geist

Smash Master
What time would it be relatively, that I could expect people to be playing smash at Meta's at this currently unspecified moment when I looked at my clock/ watch/ microwave/ miraculous time capturing device?
Where could I find this location on a map if I were hypothetically to look for it, and what is the address of said residence if I were to search it online so that I may later look at the map and plan my route?
Since I assume I live a respectable distance from this unknown location, it can logically follow that I may have to plan my leave ahead of time to reach my destination, and since I do not know exactly when that may be, I do not know whether I should bother or not on account of I could possibly be working on my finals instead.
But because I'm not pressed for time I would rather hang out with people to smash and perhaps reclaim my possessions.

Sion

Island of Horizon
lol i know what you meant, geist

just teasing

edit: you should msg me if you're down to play sometime

REMEMBER WE LIVE LIKE 15 MINUTES AWAY OR SOMETHING

Geist

Smash Master
^^
not smart, your *** is getting drunk dialed.

lol i know what you meant, geist

just teasing

edit: you should msg me if you're down to play sometime

REMEMBER WE LIVE LIKE 15 MINUTES AWAY OR SOMETHING
<3 I know bubbycakes
and yeahhh make me good at this game broskiiiii

t3h Icy

Smash Master

I haven't been impressed like this with gaming in years. Good **** Sony.

Metà

Smash Master
What time would it be relatively, that I could expect people to be playing smash at Meta's at this currently unspecified moment when I looked at my clock/ watch/ microwave/ miraculous time capturing device?
Where could I find this location on a map if I were hypothetically to look for it, and what is the address of said residence if I were to search it online so that I may later look at the map and plan my route?
Since I assume I live a respectable distance from this unknown location, it can logically follow that I may have to plan my leave ahead of time to reach my destination, and since I do not know exactly when that may be, I do not know whether I should bother or not on account of I could possibly be working on my finals instead.
But because I'm not pressed for time I would rather hang out with people to smash and perhaps reclaim my possessions.
oh **** i missed these posts LOL sorry

there will be more smash at my place this week though.

Geist

Smash Master
Most likely I'll be slowly killing myself with finals. But I'll keep my eyes open.
And meta give your number so I can text you, since you never check this thread when you're smashing xD

Top Bottom