• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

Metà

Smash Master
YO ADAM. YOU LEFT TWO MORE IN THE OTHER ROOM, AND NOW THERE ARE ANTS ALL OVER ****ING EVERYWHERE

In the first place, who gave you permission to go into my freezer anyway? Show a little more consideration when you're at someone else's house. how old are you again?

this isn't just his fault though, there were also some empty pop cans there that were full of ants. From now on, don't expect free drinks at my place anymore.

Metà

Smash Master
yo what the ****, there are freezie wrappers everywhere! how many did you ****ing go through?

don't come over to my house again in the near future, adam. this is unacceptable

Sion

Island of Horizon
yeah, but i'm never gonna get any at evan's house

and i think you only invited people who don't make a mess lol

Metà

Smash Master
I had like 2 freezies. I wasn't the only one eating them. God damnit evan!
well ****, who else was eating them then

and sorry man, i was just really pissed cause ****ing ANTS

I never said anyone could have any though, why did you guys all decide it was a good idea to raid my freezer?
Meanwhile, near Evan's house:

And then later:

lmao ilu

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Literally have 2 sheets of a&w coupons in my wallet

not even kidding

Evan Watkins says
are you ********
you left your sunglasses here again
Yakal Watson says
LOOL

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
back in the day, we used to dota for 3/4 of a smashfest with jack then have free pizza. back in the day taking transit to sfu felt like forever and it still does

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
So this Blunted guy or whatever... He purtty gud- leik even knows how to wavedash n stuff buuuut his falco just gets 4 stocked by my jiggs suuper hard. Does everyone is BC get liek pwnd by teh jiggz?

Sion

Island of Horizon
yo sion that album you gave me yesterday was pretty tight. most of it was so 'not roughsketch' sounding though LOL

have you listened to his album muscari?
yeah, that album was fairly good, though i don't know what the roughsketch sound is all about

i haven't listened to muscari. i guess i'll give it a quick listen if you think i should

Top Bottom