• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Canada Thread

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol the votes are normally very quiet, i think john might win if we all vote, but yeah lol, it is pretty intence, GG john!

John > 2x (vidjo +sas)

math skillz go far in life... =P

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm gonna vote for John on all 4of my accounts ^______________^.

Lol, anyway Happy New Years to everyone. Sorry I won't be making it to your STD Keith.

AIDS

Smash Lord
that thread for peach player votes will be reset due to lack of good peach players, so we will vote for him again! lol, but yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

AIDS

Smash Lord
LMAO, to those who came to my STD GG guys, and GG to the rest, see you all at SFU.

WE NEED MORE TV'S, VCR'S, TAPES, GC's/Wii's, and possably power bars/extention cords, PLEASE SUPLY WHAT YOU CAN!

we only have 3 complete set ups so far and that will not work, post what you can bring on the SFU turnament #3 thread, under the turnament discution on the first page

Edit: the favorite peach thread is not being re done, it is staying, so if you all wanna keep john winning in 1st place and vote here is the thread VOTE FOR HITSUGAYA!

chocolate thunda

Smash Cadet
is anyone willing to host a mini smashfest on saturday anytime between like 10am and 6pm? thats the only time imma be free on my visit here in BC. perferably in burnaby (since its closer to my location).. but i can still travel around anywhere in BC. if no1's available/wants to host then is anyone at least willing to have me over for a bit in between that time range on saturday so that i can have a few friendlies with them?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Man, there's a tournament this saturday at Simon Fraser University which is in BURNABY. It is 1 bus away from a skytrain. Talk to me or anyone else for directions.

unityole

Smash Lord
for those who needs the direction for SFU#3 tournament this saturday, heres the map/direction. First skytrain to "production way station" then take bus #145

AIDS

Smash Lord
Ontario? I'm confused.
then read previose post....

anyway, as a new page comes and almost no one looks back (Zero_P is proof), i think i should state once again we need more TV's, VCR's and GC's, and tapes for the SFU tournament, it is 3 days away and we are very low on set ups, can some one please go to the SFU thread and start bringing what ever you can like NOW!

unityole

Smash Lord
then read previose post....

anyway, as a new page comes and almost no one looks back (Zero_P is proof), i think i should state once again we need more TV's, VCR's and GC's, and tapes for the SFU tournament, it is 3 days away and we are very low on set ups, can some one please go to the SFU thread and start bringing what ever you can like NOW!
good call, and evan start doing something man stop being lazy lol

AIDS

Smash Lord
i main samus and will be attending SFU. (im not good)

thnx to n00bking, manli, and dieslow for havin me over today =). cya on saturday homies
post on the SFU tournament #3 thread, i left a link on the last page that goes to it.

reminder PLEASE SUPLY PEOPLE! look at post # 39 on the SFU tournament #3 thread for more information

AIDS

Smash Lord
lol i got owned there, supply "T.V.'s VCR's GC's and tape" and i am talking to "you people" >.>

better Adam? lol

post on the tournament thread what you can supply

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm not that pumped for smash these days. So hopefully that wont affect my pwnage factor at SFU. I can't miss out on the last major tourney :>

I'll bring a Cube/VCR & Tapes.

Top Bottom