• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
August 30, 2012

4. “The Decisive Battle” (FINAL FANTASY V)

:yeahboi:

Suck it *****es! I'm the only one who went up in the rankings.

:phone:
Shiken and RedShadow also rose.

BTW. Here's what our PR would look like if it was based off of the Texas PR:

1. Poltergust (retired)
2. Sky Pirate
3. Red Shadow (retired)
4. Panty Raider
5. Shiken
6. The Nameless Wanderer
7. Mike2
8. Mike3
9. Gova
10. TheAlpacaMan

EDIT: Added BloodyBoom to the profiles in the OP because he doesn't seem like one of those players that never shows up.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
I am still pretty sick and haven't been to any of my classes this week... Reaching temps of 102-103. I just wanna get better already...

Mike2

Smash Ace
Dang that sucks. Really bad timing.

Shonn, can you link me to that thread about moving music around to different stages, please?
Also, are we having a fest this week?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
...Read that first as "Shion" and then as "Hoenn".
Stop doing these things to meeeee...

I assume you're asking about the tracklist modifier, which allows you to switch song lists between stages.

Asked Nick if he'd be willing to host again this week and he say "IDK, maybe".
We'll see, I guess.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
-no, really. when/where-tf do ya'll play? I gotta be top 3..
TOP THREE? MORE LIKE TOP FREE!!
...Sorry, I'll repost the location next time. Just check in here as it gets closer to the weekend.

Fests always fall on either Friday or Saturday.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Bloodyboom, you're really good. What is your history with this game? Who have you played with/how long have you played ect.?

EDIT* Since my AV cable on the xbox broke off in my tv, I have been playing no Gears and a lot more brawl. And I'm actually having a lot more fun with it since I'm not taking it super cereal. Inb4 I get burnt out.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Updated OP again because breakfast bars.

I've been playing the NPC version of Pikmin 2 myself (just got it the other day), so I'm raring to play more Brawl Oli.

BloodyBoom

Smash Cadet
NNID
davidianyo
Bloodyboom, you're really good. What is your history with this game? Who have you played with/how long have you played ect.?
I got this game almost 2 years ago, but got into it competitively for around a year. I found an online Brawl WiFi site to start off. Not AiB, but another site. Anyways I got some experience from that and I wanted to take it up a bit so here I am :I

Mike2

Smash Ace
I got this game almost 2 years ago, but got into it competitively for around a year. I started out on WiFi. Not AiB but another site. Anyways I got some experience from that and I wanted to take it up a bit so here I am :I
Sweet. You probably have dedication if you are willing to play wifi long term. I play wifi from time to time when I feel like I have the patience for it. Lag from Austin-Austin might not be too bad so we should play some time.

Shane, one day Zifien might decide to come back. He will read the OP and cry. Then ride his bike to your house and gimp you IRL.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
SMASH MEETING SEPTEMBER 8, WELCH 2.304, NOON
BE THERE OR BE COMPLETELY CONTENT WITH NOT BEING THERE
EITHER WAY, I'VE HAD INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS IN BRAWL SO COME GET 'EM 'CAUSE THEY'RE HARD TO CONVERT TO MELEE. PEACE!

also, we usually have like free TV's so ya'll can just set up brawl and shayt without having to lug around all those big *** TV ya'll got wtf =)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Is it safe to plug a power strip into another power strip? Because the outlets on the kitchen island dont work

BloodyBoom

Smash Cadet
NNID
davidianyo
Fest tomorrow, you say?

Is it safe to plug a power strip into another power strip? Because the outlets on the kitchen island dont work
From what I've read, yes and no. It's a fire hazard because you can potentially overload the outlet with too much electricity going into it. As long as you keep the amount of plugs minimal(4-5) you shouldn't overload the circuit.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well can someone bring a power strip then? Unless you guys are ok playing on the back kitchen counter lol.

:gova:

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm fine either way, but I'll bring something anyway.

[marquee]:gova::A1:...................:master::yeahboi::master:[/marquee]

Shikerg might come.
EDIT: NVM, the second Maiku is on this.

Mike3 isn't coming. He has a gymnastics thingy.

Also, kind of want to put this song back on, but I don't want to put it on YI again.
Can't figure out where to put it. :<

Top Bottom