• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sup guys, I know this is super late notice and if its not possible for anyone don't worry about it too much, but I'm arriving in Austin tomorrow at midnight (12.29am on the 30th). Is there any one nearby able to pick me up / crash at theirs for a few hours before I try making my way to Houston?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sup guys, I know this is super late notice and if its not possible for anyone don't worry about it too much, but I'm arriving in Austin tomorrow at midnight (12.29am on the 30th). Is there any one nearby able to pick me up / crash at theirs for a few hours before I try making my way to Houston?
Austin people don't check this very often since school isn't started yet for them. You're better off texting/calling them for a quicker response. Numbers are in the OP.

:phone:

Mike2

Smash Ace
Collin said hes not going so who else would be coming from Austin? That's leaves me to drive but need pretty much a full carpool

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Damn, really sorry Shaya. Forgot to check SWF until today because of pre-WHOBO errands/soku/Theatrhythm/etc.
I couldn't house or drive, but I could have assisted you in contacting the others. :<

Mike2, check your texts.

EDIT: So apparently Mike3 has to work and can't make it. ****.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Don't think I will be going to be honest. Getting to Houston and back is a hassle for me. Plus I haven't really practiced besides when me and Mike2 wifi. Also don't wanna dish out the money. $90+ :S Sorry

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Officially not going to WHOBO now.
You may refer to me as "ButthurtPirateCoud" for the next couple of weeks.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Touching my thread title? You sick man.
Second post updated.

Also:

Movement in Green (FFX/FMS)
March of the Dreadnoughts (FFXIII/FMS)

A Contest of Aeons (FFX/BMS)
The Archylte Steppe (FFXIII/FMS)

Etro's Champion (FFXIII-2/BMS)
Battle 1 (FFIII/BMS)

Desperate Struggle (FFXIII/BMS)
Battle (FFVI/BMS)

****ing Squeenix making me poor again $2 at a time.

BlinkIV

Avenger
To anyone and everyone attending FC2, the date has been changed to SEPTEMBER 8TH, due to circumstances with the venue, be sure to plan accordingly to come out. To recap, it's Marvel Singles, Marvel Teams, and Project M Singles, Doubles if time allows.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Shaun, shouldn't your name be butthurtpiratecoud?
It was actually almost "Jackhammer Strongman Of The Hills", but then I realized that there was a chance that I'd forget to change it again. ^^;
Sent the PM to Virg and everything.

BTW. Chris says that there's a T.V. that's exactly like the one I left at Joel's at WHOBO, have to hit it to fix the screen and everything.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm moving in on the 12th if anyone wants to come see or help. We'll feed you if you come!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Food... Forgot to eat yesterday and have to fast until like 4 today.
Don't know how Mustafa does this willingly.
Nago being a huge **** this morning isn't helping. May have to cook him.

BTW. We need to have a fest sometime in the very near future. I've been watching old replays and I think I figured out a few things I need to start doing in doubles.

BTW. Now that Nick'll be able to host in Austin, Jozef, Shiken, and Kerg may be more willing to attend. IIRC, the San Marcos location was the main thing keeping them from attending crap.

BTW. Nick, what time and/or address?

BTW.
–o–

o–

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
701 West 28th Street Apt 204 I think. It's at an apartment complex called The Block.

Top Bottom