• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I thought he was grooming Collin for it or something.

Joel, what time should we come out tomorrow?
Nick has classes until 4 P.M., so we'd have to head out after then.

EDIT: Getting Sonic Generations after I pick up my T.V. from Chris' and Harvest Moon later tonight.
MI CUERPO ESTA LISTO.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I can fit three (four if you include the driver in the total).
So far, I have Mike2 and Nick.

EDIT: Taking a break from Sonic Generations. It's SO GOOD.
I peed a little when I saw/heard classic Tails. SO CUTE!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Nah, Ricky didn't call dibs on anything. I was just wondering because Shaun keeps asking me to ask Ricky.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I hate you both.

All right, Mustafa/Nick. Decide on where you want to be picked up. Is 4:15 P.M. a good time for pickup?
Mike2, I can just get you from your apartment around... 4:30, if they agree on 4:15. Would that be all right or do you need more time?

The current pickup place I have for you guys is 2021 Guadalupe St.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Speaking of gay furries, Community made me think of Shaun tonight.

:phone:

Zifien

Smash Rookie
First, if you guys ever do need a ride I do have a car. The only reason I don't use it isn't because its a crappy car, I'm a bad driver, or because of gas issues. It is because I find it enjoyable to say yeah I went from point x to point y on my own, suck it. That doesn't mean I'm totally against driving.

Secondly if I do bike down there,
A) what is the address?
B) Can I spend the night?

Third, that video critique thing is a bust
I'm just too noob for anyone to comment on it.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
First, if you guys ever do need a ride I do have a car. The only reason I don't use it isn't because its a crappy car, I'm a bad driver, or because of gas issues. It is because I find it enjoyable to say yeah I went from point x to point y on my own, suck it. That doesn't mean I'm totally against driving.

Secondly if I do bike down there,
A) what is the address?
B) Can I spend the night?

Third, that video critique thing is a bust
I'm just too noob for anyone to comment on it.
-About gas, everyone pitches in for it when there's a carpool. You don't have to pay for it by yourself. ^^;

-My car's pretty crappy, but I drive people around.

-I'm a scary driver. Every time I get a smasher in my car, there's at least one near-death experience. Last time I drove down to San Marcos with Mike2, we had four. :3

-About the video thread thing, don't worry about it too much. Zero-Skill-Samuses just don't know what the hell they should be doing against Olimar.

@ Chris - I haven't watched it yet because of Generations. Should I be insulted?

@ Mustafa/Nick - Meet up at that point at 4:15, then.

@ Mike2 - I'll call you when I get there or when I'm on my way. I'll pick you up after I pick up the U.T. people.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Shaun, I don't know if you have plans to spend the night or not, but let me know before hand so I can prep ahead of time (though that's not my preference.)

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Just watched this week's Community.
Still trying to figure out what part of it reminded you of me.

I have no plans on staying the night, Joel. Even if it's 6 A.M. by the time we leave, I'll still want to drive home.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh, no, I didn't mean to imply that you were being pushy or anything.
That was actually more for the people going with me, but I'm still quite dizzy from the constant stimulation of Modern Sonic's levels and the lack of sleep so I kind of misfired.

IG88

Smash Cadet
yeah joel definitely tryin to go out to san marcos today lol, i'd love to if i hadn't been up all night, but i'm goin to mike1's to play smash today anyways and its way closer plus i can walk home when i'm ready to ptfo lol

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
What time is everyone getting to Joel's? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay since I have another humans vs zombies mission tonight. I'm one of the last survivors, so I'm definitely going to die haha.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
yeah joel definitely tryin to go out to san marcos today lol, i'd love to if i hadn't been up all night, but i'm goin to mike1's to play smash today anyways and its way closer plus i can walk home when i'm ready to ptfo lol
PTFO=Poop The **** Out

Also clearly Shuan beats off to modern Sonic.

Zifien

Smash Rookie
I probably won't be biking, I need to get a hair cut and buy a birthday present. Among other things I need to lubricate my bicycle chain, it's been squeaking recently. _| ̄|○

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
What time is everyone getting to Joel's? I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay since I have another humans vs zombies mission tonight. I'm one of the last survivors, so I'm definitely going to die haha.
Well, I'm most likely picking the U.T. guys up at 4:15 (unless they're late) and Mike2 at 4:30 (unless he's late). We'll probably get there a little after 5.

I come back for the first time in a month and see Clover's a furry? Has this always been?
That has yet to be proven.
I do like a lot of specific characters with animalish qualities (Tails, Mamizou, Aya, Suigintou, Dedede, etc. etc.), but I don't have some kind of sexual attraction to them or anything. I'm just from a different era, when it was okay to like cutesy characters without being judged, before the Zigstas of the world invaded and started corrupting the cute with labels and bad "that's what she said" jokes.
So I would be fine with the idea of being a furry if there wasn't a sexual aspect to the label.

I probably won't be biking, I need to get a hair cut and buy a birthday present. Among other things I need to lubricate my bicycle chain, it's been squeaking recently. _| ̄|○
Sorry to hear that, Erek. Are you driving up or just not going altogether?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Top Bottom