• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Couch Guy IV

Smash Rookie
What the **** are you guys talking about?

And don't double post.
Sheriff is back in town!!!

I'm thinking of buying Dragon Age during BF. It's on sale for 35 bucks at Best Buy.
wow, if that's the case I may just have to sleep outside of Best Buy after work on thursday.

Let me know if anyone has COD Modern Warfare2 I will be buying it over the break. It's addicting.
This is all I have done for the past 2 weeks. the Co-op special ops are friggin awesome. and the always addictive multiplayer.

I have Modern Warfare 2. Xbox live gamertag = DontUFeelFAT
My Gamertag on xbox live is ISirpwnsalotI. I will add you when I get the chance.
I'll be adding you both, so keep an eye out for "pMicroFuqua"

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
Guys I just tried playing wifi and wtf. How can Brawl suck that much online?
I just enjoy seeing how serious people take it.

Ive had three people telling me i play campy when they run away the entire match and i finally stop chasing them for a bit.

In the end, it only amplifies my jerkish nature though.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
To be honest, I think I might rage quit next time I play wifi. Not because I'm losing, not because I hate the other guy playing me, but because I hate wifi. Rage quit on wifi ftw.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
So I bumped up the frame rate to 35 fps and the character blurring was gone. However, a new problem came up. The sound became off with the video. Lame.

Grayfox43

Smash Cadet
XD my dad's just not smart when it comes to buying electronics a lot of times, and trusts whatever the apple store tells him. Usually he asks me for advice on these kinds of things... oh well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can come Wednesday, but I'm gonna need a ride. I lost my wallet over the weekend, so no driver's license. :(

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
I'll be picking up Joel already I'm sure, and that's pretty close. I'll talk to Joel and get back to you. Only thing is, I can't stay that late because I have early classes on tues-thurs.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
I have an assignment due friday, depending on how much i get done tomorrow, i may be able to come.

I think i may have found my soulmate guys.

Top Bottom