• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yay...I wish someone could bring a hacked Wii. My SD card = Full of win. Anyone want to doubles with me? If my roomie comes, I'll just team with him out of sympathy.

Ike gives sympathy...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I told my roomie that. He's smiling in bed now.

I told him if he comes with me to Steakfest, you should teach him not to use Sonic's upsmash.
If he comes to Steakfest, I'll show him why not to use Sonic.
Because if PX and Hyli go, imma get *****. Sonic's horrible.

Espy... you don't seem to understand how bad most of the competition is at UT.
I have a good idea. This UTSA tournament I went to long ago let me do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqYGiHTsjvs
this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VsqgSzFiuE
and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q2gZdKPuA0

Yeah, those were the Grand Finals.

This. Last year this group held a Brawl setup where you challenged their best on a random stage...with five stocks. I played some Jiggs who used no more than 10 aerials on me the whole time. And I was a freaking Charizard.
I lol'd.

Honeythief

Smash Cadet
@Jadedlink: Actually it is the Egads tournament. The prizes will be gamestop gift cards or something like that.

I'll be there and probably see a few of you if you decide to come.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Our Wii is hacked. bored, if you and I team, we'd **** nubs left and right. :O

John, I'm gonna be busy all up until the tourney tomorrow, sadly. I have film lab from 2-5, and then I'm going to a shoot for an hour before I grab some food.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Our Wii is hacked. bored, if you and I team, we'd **** nubs left and right. :O

John, I'm gonna be busy all up until the tourney tomorrow, sadly. I have film lab from 2-5, and then I'm going to a shoot for an hour before I grab some food.
Nice. My SD card has textures for almost every character (sorry G&W mains), custom music,unlimited replay time, and cooler shield colors. Only thing I need to get is custom stage textures.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nice. My SD card has textures for almost every character (sorry G&W mains), custom music,unlimited replay time, and cooler shield colors. Only thing I need to get is custom stage textures.
We just hacked our Wii yesterday, so we have colors for most characters, but nothing else so far. My favorite texture hack is blue PT: We've got it set up for Rayquazard, Raphasquirtle, and Purple Ivysaur. Sooooo boss.

Jadedlink

Smash Apprentice
@Jadedlink: Actually it is the Egads tournament. The prizes will be gamestop gift cards or something like that.

I'll be there and probably see a few of you if you decide to come.
Eww. Egads. Lol, Charles and i were kinda rude last time we went to their tournament. Mostly Charles :p.

Thanks btw for the info.

And thats ok Chris. I'll still be on campus from 2 till the tournament. Give me a call if anyone wants to play between that time.

ADMJP

Smash Apprentice
We should definitely play a bit leading up to the thing john. Im only gonna do doubles and probably act like an ******* the entire time.

Im going to practice playing gay.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I team with you and Hylian is there, it would mean we let San Antonio partially win something.

Lol, j/p man. There won't be teams anyway, this is SA.
lolyeah. On both comments.

It'll probably end up being RC or something.
Just to get Hylian's lazy arse over here.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i was only going for teams, thats gay
Get more people to come then.
If there's enough people, there will be teams.

However, all four of my previous Melee tournaments during my high school years HAD teams, it didn't happen because low numbers.

Hopefully this time, that changes.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I invited RGV, its more of SA not never wanting to do teams then people tho.

hopefully RGV makes it

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Espy... you don't seem to understand how bad most of the competition is at UT.
You obviously have yet to witness the GK combo, its been known to knock women within a 25 mile radius into unconscious from sheer combined cumsplosive and concussive force... also its likely vegas and parts of california will be coming aswell so maybe get ur ***** over here an get ***** ;)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You obviously have yet to witness the GK combo, its been known to knock women within a 25 mile radius into unconscious from sheer combined cumsplosive and concussive force... also its likely vegas and parts of california will be coming aswell so maybe get ur ***** over here an get ***** ;)
It may be a combo that's good for all those things, but it's terrible for Brawl.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm still not sure, Suspect. At this point I'm leaning towards it, though.

I'll let you guys know within the next few days.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
A couple players over here think Austin is inferior. San Antonio challenges Austin to a crew battle.
That's why SA has never won one of it's own tournaments that Austin attended right? :p. At gamelot anyways.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If only SA didn't have so many people on the PR... oh WAIT.

I still donno if I can make this, it depends on how much of my courseload I can finish before the weekend. It's gonna be a loooooooong, unfun week :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
It's a tourney at Espy's place, Gray.

Singles got postponed because we got kicked out. Jonathan and Charles won doubles.

Annnnnddddd Austin will lay the smackdown on ya, SA!

Top Bottom