• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Hey Austin noobs, come to the doubles tourney at the D-Pad on October 18th (45 min south of Austin). The date has been changed. 2 v 2 Swiss system with money match stations set up. Come make Smash history as we push 2 v 2 into the limelight and try out the sexy Swiss system (DE is dumb). All of TX's best will be there.

We've already got two big MMs going. Me vs Hylian for $100 and me vs Fogo for $100. Come attend and add your featured MM to the list and get it put on a Youtube channel with thousands of subscribers.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=192677

Kal

Smash Champion
Lee, don't forget to advertise our cigar matches.

Kal

Smash Champion
Gahh!!!!

I hate uploading matches. It's so boring. :(

Ah well, I'll get it done tonight or tomorrow.

Kal

Smash Champion
Not if you don't care whether or not the videos are uploaded. >_>

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Guys, I'm free Sunday :).

Kal

Smash Champion
Is there going to be any Melee where Hylian is going? Because I'm in starving for some Melee.

=/

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian, are you going to the Waco tourney or the Gamelot tourney this weekend? I think I'll hit up the Gamelot one to avoid driving :p

If you're going to Gamelot, want to team? I think everyone else is going to Waco
Sure. If they have teams that is.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
why did it take so long for an austin thread to be made? regardless, some one that lives at UT, especially jester, should try to bring a TV on Fridays to get smash fridays starting up again. right now its just SC fridays, which is fun too, but smash is also great.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
I saw some people play melee once in there, was it any of you guys?
Pozer and DMK: are you guys going to the next HOBO? I think i might go over there for the weekend

Kal

Smash Champion
Now that I think about it, artartian probably meant "Starcraft," not "Soul Calibur."

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Now that I think about it, artartian probably meant "Starcraft," not "Soul Calibur."
I thought everyone realized this and you guys were being sarcastic >_>.

Top Bottom