• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hmm... Well, I'm not really hungry right now, so I can't really make a call.

I'd prefer something cheapish, though. Every $5 I spend now is one less money match at WHOBO.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Pocket MK? >_> He's like...mah third main.

And funny you should mention, I have a decent Marth now too. Only barely decent and I don't know the Oli MU so it wouldn't help. But my MK can do pretty dandy against Cook's Oli ;3

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I woke up today at 8:30 despite going to bed at 2 AM.

I think I've officially lost it.

Mike2

Smash Ace
I woke up today at 8:30 despite going to bed at 2 AM.

I think I've officially lost it.
I would kill for that amount of sleep most nights. XD

I'm getting used to waking up at 6 am..... kinda. But I still think time before 9 am shouldn't exist.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Yea it sucks most of the time. But on days I get good sleep it's GDLKE!!!! There's so much more time in the day.

Kerg

Smash Rookie
NNID
blitzkerg
I have been waking up at 6 am, for school, for the past year and a half.
Stop being lazy *****.
Hehe this, during my year in school and ROTC I woke up at 5:30 most mornings and had to go work out/do drills etc. :D

Just wanted to post my number if anyone needs it since Shik will be at work- 512-665-2956. Is there anything you guys want as far as drinks or snacks..? I was thinking of at least going and grabbing some sodas/drinks. Keep in mind requests must please fit in a backpack, and hopefully not too extravagant (sp?).

Hopefully see you all this afternoon! Also, sorry for crapping out early last fest..

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow, not shady at all. I just missed a call, and called the number back. First thing that happens is "This number does not exist".

Mike2

Smash Ace
Wow. I was just stating my dislike of early mornings. Only reason haven't had classes that early is because I know I don't like it and never scheduled it for that time. The two semesters I had 8am and 7am classes I take care of that **** like a champ. I'm actually kind of pissed considering you don't know me or half the **** I do.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Im very lazy. I do go to bed around 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends. I sleep foreverrrr during the weekend. Mornings suck...: ( this 7:45 class is ****** me.

Mike2

Smash Ace
Im very lazy. I do go to bed around 3 on weekdays and 5 on weekends. I sleep foreverrrr during the weekend. Mornings suck...: ( this 7:45 class is ****** me.

That's not even being lazy though imo. If you're not getting enough sleep(everyone who says, "Oh I get by on ___ hours of sleep and do just fine." stfu. jump in a fire.) it's gonna be hard. =/ You're sleep schedule is just off for that class. If anything your body is working overtime to get it done.
What class is it btw if you don't mind me asking?

@tofer- yea i overreacted. I'm very irritable today.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
ok so im planning on leaving saturday to go to pik-a-nik, is there anyone else that was wanting to go that would want to ride with me?

IG88

Smash Cadet
i knew i shouldn't have posted about being too sore lol, ****in gymnastics. what i meant was, if i'm too sore to do gymnastics tonight then i'll be down to go to shiken's place

Mike2

Smash Ace
Hehe this, during my year in school and ROTC I woke up at 5:30 most mornings and had to go work out/do drills etc. :D

Just wanted to post my number if anyone needs it since Shik will be at work- 512-665-2956. Is there anything you guys want as far as drinks or snacks..? I was thinking of at least going and grabbing some sodas/drinks. Keep in mind requests must please fit in a backpack, and hopefully not too extravagant (sp?).

Hopefully see you all this afternoon! Also, sorry for crapping out early last fest..
Hi Kerg!

Um, idk what I would want, if anything. Actually, some drinks for sure in case we order pizza. If Ricky was coming, I'd say get a whole bunch of Snickers. He loves those.

TheAlpacaMan

Smash Cadet
Hi Kerg!

Um, idk what I would want, if anything. Actually, some drinks for sure in case we order pizza. If Ricky was coming, I'd say get a whole bunch of Snickers. He loves those.
Ahahahaha. Yes!

I'm good for snacks and stuff, but I doooo need to get the address to the place since I've never been.

Mike2

Smash Ace
So I just sent Joel a text about bringing my tv to the fest. Can anybody bring another one? It'd be great to have 2.

Kerg

Smash Rookie
NNID
blitzkerg
Ahahahaha. Yes!

I'm good for snacks and stuff, but I doooo need to get the address to the place since I've never been.
The address is 10409 Golden Meadow, 78758, apt B. I think the driveway is actually on Mearn's Meadow not Golden.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
P4 said:
Btw, there's a deal for Whobo where you can get your badge for $20, thing is you have to sign up 10 people for it. So would 9 other people be interested in doing this with me? If so PM me or something and lets see if we can round up 10 people for this.
Who all still needs to buy their pass? We might be able to get in on this.

Top Bottom