• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Austin Smash 4 Thread - Weeklies are now at OOPLES!

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Can't make it to the fest again. My car got broken into last week, and I finally got an appointment set up to take my car in tomorrow at 2 PM to get my window replaced, and then I leave for the concert around 5 PM.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've gotta do some homework after class--you guys can come over at 5.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'll be in the parking lot stalking people by 4:30, then.
Might bring my King of all Cosmos mask to make it creepier. It IS near Halloween.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
You figure this tourny would feature people dressing in costumes. That would be so legit. If I had thought of this earlier, I would have stopped shaving a month ago, and put on some religious clothing with a belt made of dynamite.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It's still not too late, Mustafa.
Fake beardstache, rolls of Nylon, etc.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Learned some really cool stuff practicing just now. I've gotten downpat a new jab cancel that quickly leads to edgeguarding/ledgehogging, and I found out that if Falco gets offstage against Bowser, he's dead.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I learned something new tonight, too.
Apparently you can ghost all six of Olimar's pikmin at once at a certain part of Pictochat. XD
I don't mean ghost as in "kill", either.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I learned something new tonight, too.
Apparently you can ghost all six of Olimar's pikmin at once at a certain part of Pictochat. XD
I don't mean ghost as in "kill", either.
Tell me tell me tell me. I want to make Olimar as harmless as possible. :awesome:

EDIT: If was still wearing costumes for Halloween, I certainly know who I'd dress up as.

:069: HINT: It's a certain English gentleman.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
JOHN LOK

BTW. Leaving here soon because I have to do something beforehand.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
There's wifi at your apartment right Chris?

I have homework that I need to do but I don't want to come over later when it's dark.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'll be heading over soon. I'm going to stop by the Dobie Center to get something to eat first.

EDIT: I approve of staying over at Nike's.

:069:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
As stated earlier, I would personally want to sleep in my own bed before heading out. I don't wanna get hardly any sleep again like last HOBO. I passed out at the venue for a while, and next thing I knew, I had to play my tourny matches.

I'm contemplating if I should eat dinner here and then come, or pick up something on the way...

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Only if it has wireless internet... otherwise I'm just gonna skip the fest and tournament.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I do have 2 room that can be closed off from everyone else. My parents ALWAYS force me to keep it quiet throughout the night because they want to sleep too.

Basically, everyone upstairs is quiet. Downstairs it doesn't matter lol. I just didn't want you guys to drive 2 hours trice in a day when you could drive 5 minutes.

And my phone keeps glitching Zigsta :(

EDIT: and I have wifi lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'll probably be sleeping by 1 or 2 at the latest lol...so yea, I would appreciate quiet if we're gonna spend the night.

Edit: Nike, I want bed.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm down for going to Nike's if everyone else is. Just finished my phone calls for Disney, so I'm cleaning up really quick, and I'll be ready for you guys to come over. If you wanna stay at Nike's tonight, pack yo bags.

Sam, you should stop by at our weekly fests.

Nick, the venue's an hour and a half away from my place without traffic, so it may end up around 2 hours.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well I personally don't see what the big deal is over a one hour and half drive. Talking and what not makes the time go by really fast. If anything, that's 30 extra minutes of driving Chris doesn't have to do tonight...

However if we do decide to leave for Nike's, then I just might stay at my apartment until then.

Edit: Gonna take a short nap. Text me on what we decide to do.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I have my bed in my room. Bored could sleep on it.

Everyone else is stuck with floor though, cuz that's the only bed I have. You could take couches, but that's where everyone is going to be playing lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Austin can't be two hours away from Nike's place.
It only took like, an hour and some minutes to get from Greyfox's house to CouchGuy's.

Top Bottom