• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the "ask gimpyfish questions about metaknight" thread, and general mk discussion

RayJT9

Smash Rookie
I'm still not gimpyfish, but here's a few more answers:

Also, speaking of B-moves, I have a specific application question. Does Dimensional Cape have a preset direction when you use it or is it possible to just stay where you are? Obviously from your recommendations it should still be used sparingly, but I imagine you could throw some extra mind games if you don't have to actually move anywhere. Yes? No?
This is my second favourite use of the dimensional cape! :D

If you use it on the ground, you can choose not to move anywhere at all - you just vanish then reappear on the spot. It's really good to cause people to just stop and downsmash or something (thinking you're going to appear behind them and attack,) so you can punish them.

Is it easy for Meta Knight to kill Pit by gimping the jumps and the up B?

Sorry, nobody answered me earlier.
It's very possible, but I wouldn't say it was easy. With Pit players I tend to just get them to the right or left side of the arena and every time they try to jump back in, jump and forward aerial. It's pretty easy to knock them out this way.

--Ray

Top Bottom