• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Arizona Brawl Scene - TOURNEY on Jan 2nd!

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
I just joined the site today. im in PHX and would defenetley be there if the ssb64 get kinda serious. i can bring my bro and cousin. also more 64 stuff aswell as a samsung HDTV (32") if necessary.

p.s. KEEP SSB64 ALIVE!!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
HDTVs aren't good for competitive gaming in any form whatsoever. It's not even good for casual gaming.

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
k i gotcha. then i also have a 27" sharp tube. BTW are you guys in AZ and do you play ssb64 competitivley... forgive me im so knew to the seen and the more im on the site the more i've been kicking myself in the butt for not joining earlier.

And do Rugoo or you Tee know B-rex or Dookdigity personaly if you do live in AZ???

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Well actually, Tai...HDTV's provide better visuals with the component cables. Some people like that kinda stuff as casual gamers. Just saying.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Justin, any word on that smashfest?

Also, what's this I hear about the tourney being on Valentine's day??

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
my tourney is on the 7th and yea smash fest at my place tomorrow people can start showing up around 5 or 6

i live on 1041 east campus, tempe, az

its down rural between southern and alameda

bring tvs and wiis plz

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Justin,

I'll put it in the OP. Do you have any specific directions I should write down?

I think I should be able to make it. I'll bring 2 TVs and a Wii if I can

Mysterious Mr.L

Smash Rookie
Hey Justin could you pm me specifics like how many people are going and exactly where it's gonna be? My parents are kinda worried of letting me go to someone's house that I don't know. XD

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
So Dook's hosting tonight as some already know. I added the event to the OP. I can give rides to people from Tempe, but I won't be free to do so until shortly after 8pm. If you want a ride, give me a call at (480) 292-1619. I definitely have at least 2 seats left in the car; 3 if people really want to cram in there :-)

Edit: Dook, that was really awesome. Thanks for hosting!

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've gotta get to one of these soon.

life's been hectic. Sorry for my absense.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there. I can give people rides from Tempe. Give me a call at (480) 292-1619 if someone needs a ride.

I added it to the OP. Two upcoming things listed now. So exciting :-)

Top Bottom