• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Anime Convention Thread! Discuss upcoming cons and tournaments!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I hook up with some random chick at a con every year. Be it 5 minutes or 5 hours XD

Seriously though, it's a great tactic for free rooms.

This year though.............who knows. Man I can't wait.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well I've only been going to con's since katsu 2007. And I already provided a pic of the Guild Wars chick I hooked up with then earlier in this thread somewheres.

Anyway, otakon means.........something different for my friends and I.

Oath knows what I'm talking about.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I look forward to seeing that black guy who sells water bottles on the street and makes songs about why you should buy them.

Shinku

Smash Champion
3-4 dollers for a water bottle. go **** yourself

im assuming the street performer will be doing his thang thursday at the harbor, ive seen him for the past two years

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Dude I know but last year we walked by him and he made such a sick rhyme that I HAD to buy one from him. I'm serious, it was worth it XD.

Shinku

Smash Champion
im looking for a black or green fox and a really gay marth sticker.

or if possible, some kinda anime sticker of a little blond girl with a red dress. like my icon.

also i shall be bringing grey goose. who wants to get drunk thursday???

ill just bring it to crismas room, im sure everyone will, tee hee

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's amazing how literate Phil becomes when the subject deals with penetration of any kind.

Cristin would it be at all possible to make a Ragna the Bloodedge from Blazblue sticker for me?

Top Bottom