• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the almighty saltix

Purple

Hi guys!
i present to you all now saltix, the saltiest man in all of georgia.

Also the best lucario player in ga.

So salty even, that he was salty even BEFORE playing rayku

some of you don't know what this guy looks like so here's some extremely rare photos of him

look at how awesome this guy he, he can take pictures of himself, WITH A CAN OF SALT! Can you do that? I don't think so.

On top of this, this ***** can sprinkle salt with his finger tips, it was a hit at homecoming and prom. I still haven't figured out his trick

Regardless of his large amounts of salt. He has sadly retired from playing brawl.

It's okay however, he'll stomp us again one day.

i will take my 3-6 points for excessive spam on the way out.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
i think the humor of this thread is lost on the ATL South Smashboards. if this were posted in ATL South Shoryuken forums, the joke would have been MUCH better received... :ohwell:

Purple

Hi guys!
basically rayku called octix out by saying that he was the best lucario player in ga "rayku = he"

octix was salty about it because as far as we were concerned, octix was the best lucario player in ga (granted, he was also the ONLY lucario player in ga).

So he was mad salty before he even really met the dude.

So he's been chasing rayku for months considering rayku's in our top 5 and octix is like...our top 15 XD.

Regardless one day he asked for a pride match in brawl and octix won.

Then he quit brawl.

So marty continued to roast on him calling him saltix throughout rayku's smashfest.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I...called him out?

I was unaware o.o

Didn't realize tournament placings were considered calling someone out >.>

Saltix

Smash Lord
basically rayku called octix out by saying that he was the best lucario player in ga "rayku = he"

octix was salty about it because as far as we were concerned, octix was the best lucario player in ga (granted, he was also the ONLY lucario player in ga).

So he was mad salty before he even really met the dude.

So he's been chasing rayku for months considering rayku's in our top 5 and octix is like...our top 15 XD.

Regardless one day he asked for a pride match in brawl and octix won.

Then he quit brawl.

So marty continued to roast on him calling him saltix throughout rayku's smashfest.
****in Marty and ****

Oh and I'll be back
I just need an extended break

Saltix

Smash Lord
he was mad salty before he even really met the dude.

naw man F dat too
I know I should've been on da PR (at least top 10) back then
but it's whatevsss lol

Saltix

Smash Lord
One of the most bold-faced lies I've ever seen in my -life-
/Sarcasm?
I'm being serious. I'm not necessarily saying I should have been top 5 or anything, but at least on the list.
I used to place pretty well in tournaments, but the ones I'd place well in were never used for creation of PR since the results would always be lost.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
/Sarcasm?
I'm being serious. I'm not necessarily saying I should have been top 5 or anything, but at least on the list.
I used to place pretty well in tournaments, but the ones I'd place well in were never used for creation of PR since the results would always be lost.

Cool story, bro.

Rayku

Smash Lord
/Sarcasm?
No. I'm being dead serious.

Placing pretty well? Show me the last time you ever placed higher than 7th place at a tournament. 7th is not anything to brag about, especially when you only got that placing ONCE. Every other time was 9th and 13th, etc...

I remember specifically you bragging about placing "top 10 every tournament I ever go to." 9th place is also nothing to brag about.

Also, when we did make the PR's beforehand, the 1 or 2 tournaments you attended out of the 4 or 5 that we used was not enough to get you that treasured 10th place. I think Fullmetal was put at 10th place because he was set as a standard "barline" for everyone else.

tl;dr - I don't recall a time where you've ever been eligible for PR's.

Saltix

Smash Lord
No. I'm being dead serious.

Placing pretty well? Show me the last time you ever placed higher than 7th place at a tournament. 7th is not anything to brag about, especially when you only got that placing ONCE. Every other time was 9th and 13th, etc...

I remember specifically you bragging about placing "top 10 every tournament I ever go to." 9th place is also nothing to brag about.

Also, when we did make the PR's beforehand, the 1 or 2 tournaments you attended out of the 4 or 5 that we used was not enough to get you that treasured 10th place. I think Fullmetal was put at 10th place because he was set as a standard "barline" for everyone else.

tl;dr - I don't recall a time where you've ever been eligible for PR's.
TOURNAMENT: WABA Games - Monthly
LINK: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4755020&postcount=243
DATE: June 22, 2008
LOCALE: Atlantic South
ENTRANTS: 22
ENTRY: $10.00
RESULTS:
1 Desu (King Dedede/Meta Knight)
2 Everlasting Yay (Meta Knight/Snake/Falco)
3 Franklyn (Snake)
4 YNO (Pikachu)
5 Moogle (Fox)
5 VietG (Marth)
7 Steven
7 George (Kirby)
9 AXL
9 Ryan!
9 CO2 (Falco)
9 PB&J

Waba's Brawl Singles Results 9/20/08
TOURNAMENT: Waba Monthlies
LINK: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5384863&postcount=1151
DATE: September 20th, 2008
LOCALE: Southwest
ENTRANTS: 21
1. Desu ($147)
2. BigLu ($42)
3. Full Metal ($21)
4. Dynomite
5. VietGeek
5. Galaxy
7. Xio
7. Antic
9. BAKA
9. Diablo
9. Gear
9. CO2
13. Blynd
13. Steven
13. KingK
13. Timmy
17. Chris
17. Even
17. OXY
17. Alex
17. Justin

TOURNAMENT: Waba Monthlies
LINK: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5435289&postcount=1358
DATE: September 27th, 2008
LOCALE: Southwest
ENTRANTS: 13
1 Reflex (Wario)
2 Desu (King Dedede)
3 Kismet2 (Falco)
4 OcTIx (Lucario)
5 VietG (Marth)
5 Biglou (Luigi)
7 Siren (Zelda)
7 Lv99 (Wolf)

TOURNAMENT: Waba Games 2.21.09
LINK: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206029&page=193
DATE: February 21st, 2009
LOCALE: Atlantic South
ENTRANTS: 35
1 Reflex (Pokémon Trainer)
2 Kismet2 (Falco)
3 BigLou (Luigi)
4 Desu (Meta Knight/King Dedede)
5 Player1 (Diddy Kong)
5 Rayku (Lucario)
7 Dynomite (Marth/Meta Knight/Wario/Pokémon Trainer/King Dedede)
7 Octix (Lucario/Diddy Kong/Meta Knight)

As you can see, I've always been placing top 10 consistently, even BEFORE the PR panel was constructed.
I also went to March 09 Monthly and April 09 Monthly, I don't think I made it to May's 09 Monthly, but I went to June 09 Monthly and July 09 Monthly, and made top either 7th or 9th there as well.
But oh, wait! The results are lost, and we'll never know. But wait there's more! Even if they weren't lost, apparently 7th and 9th placings are nothing to get giddy over.

Whatever, I've stated my case, and since you've got some say so in the PR there's only one thing to do: Beat your Ike, place well in tournaments as I've done before, and when the irrefutable evidence finally builds up, sit on whatever ranking I'll have on the PR contently.

Rayku

Smash Lord
TOURNAMENT: WABA Games - Monthly
LINK: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4755020&postcount=243
DATE: June 22, 2008
9 CO2 (Falco)

DATE: September 20th, 2008
9. CO2

DATE: September 27th, 2008
4 OcTIx (Lucario)

DATE: February 21st, 2009
7 Octix (Lucario/Diddy Kong/Meta Knight)

Even if they weren't lost, apparently 7th and 9th placings are nothing to get giddy over.

Whatever, I've stated my case, and since you've got some say so in the PR there's only one thing to do: Beat your Ike, place well in tournaments as I've done before, and when the irrefutable evidence finally builds up, sit on whatever ranking I'll have on the PR contently.

WOW. Those results are well over a year old. Good **** Octix.

****. Even more good **** for placing 4th out of 13 and bragging about it.

To add on to this, You basically proved my point. I asked you to show me where you had ever placed higher than 7th. Granted, I suppose you did get 4th once, but...September 27th of last year?

There are so many things wrong about what you just posted. I'm not very good at explaining exactly how in a brief statement, so I'll let others do that.

One thing I noticed is how you include the word "top" before you put your placing every time you talk. I don't know exactly why, perhaps it's just to get your pride up.

Purple

Hi guys!
putting this in bullet form

-octix stop living in the past, you aren't in tournaments anymore, these old results won't get you top 10 now, start entering.

-Rayku, stop being so unbiased to people you don't like... when the pr was implemented, octix should have been in it, he was overlooked by the old panel group. The proof is right there, granted they aren't high ranks, almost no one was as consistent as him.

-don't bump old threads, you all should get points for this.

-lol at me getting top 8

Rayku

Smash Lord
-Rayku, stop being so unbiased to people you don't like... when the pr was implemented, octix should have been in it, he was overlooked by the old panel group. The proof is right there, granted they aren't high ranks, almost no one was as consistent as him.
Jamaal I'm not being biased. The only tourney results we used for the very first Power Rankings that Octix just posted was the February one. Don't assume things by saying that he was not considered for the original one.

We started the PR in March. Would you honestly use September results of the prior year to create a power rankings six months afterwards?

No, he should NOT have been on the original PR.

Also, this is the gentleman's club. I don't think people should receive points for it unless it's just inappropriate material

Rayku

Smash Lord
1. BigLou [Luigi]
2. Kismet2 [Falco]
3. Desu [King Dedede / Metaknight]
4. Player 1 [Diddy Kong]
5. Icedragon2k [Zelda]
6. Scat [Snake]
7. Billy [Sheik]
8. Dynomite! [Wario / Marth]
9. VietG [Toon Link]
10. Teh Umby [Sonic]

Purple

Hi guys!
Jamaal I'm not being biased. The only tourney results we used for the very first Power Rankings that Octix just posted was the February one. Don't assume things by saying that he was not considered for the original one.

We started the PR in March. Would you honestly use September results of the prior year to create a power rankings six months afterwards?

No, he should NOT have been on the original PR.

Also, this is the gentleman's club. I don't think people should receive points for it unless it's just inappropriate material
to make the orignial list i would say it requires a bit more effort than the rest of them. he did enter feburary, which was the last one he posted, january he entered as well if i remember correctly, but no results were posted. Why wouldn't you guys use those results if they're available. Doesn't that make the list more accurate?

Top Bottom