Weight = 95.0 (Pac-Man, Roy, Robin)
Run Speed = 1.655 (Samus)
Dash Speed = 1.75 (Snake > x > Mii Swordfighter)
Air Speed = 1.155 (Sheik, Cloud)
- Similar to Ryu and Ken, Morrigan has inputs depending on how hard the button is pressed. Tapped inputs are weaker, yet faster, while held inputs are stronger, yet slower.
- In 1v1 battles, she will always face her opponent.
- Morrigan does not have an actual double jump. Instead, pressing jump after her first jump will send her into flight mode for around 5 seconds before she enters free fall.
- Her HUD will have a bar that fills up through the use of special moves, dealing damage, taking damage, or shielding. However, special moves fill up the gauge faster. When at full power, she can hold this full power for 15 seconds before the gauge restarts to 0, similar to Cloud's limit. By pressing Down-B, she triggers Darkness Illusion. This meter is only present if the stage is symmetrical (FD, Battlefield, etc)
- The Illusion Gauge will deplete while she is in Darkness Illusion. Darkness Illusion lasts for 30 seconds. Hitting Morrigan will deplete the gauge faster and make her lose Darkness Illusion faster, much akin to Arsene.
- During this state, the screen will recenter and Lilith will appear on the other side of the stage, relative to the position of Morrigan with respect to stage (for example, if Morrigan is near the ledge, Lilith will appear at the opposite side). Crossing the center of the stage will automatically make Morrigan and Lilith switch sides. Also during this state, Morrigan is "locked" into one side of the stage. IF her opponent is at the same half of teh stage as her and she does not face her/him, Morrigan will no longer face her opponent automatically, and she has to switch positions manually to face him or her.
- Morrigan cannot also do grabs or throws during this state. Pressing grab will make Morrigan and Lilith switch positions instead. This helps with her adjusting to face her opponent.
- While in Darkness Illusion State, all damage she deals is lessened by 50%, and has reduced launch power. However, it gives her extended hitstun, and also, all knockback is reduced. This allows her to do combos that, while low in damage, can trap the opponent in hitstun unless they SDI.
- Lilith is invincible during this state. In addition, Morrigan takes less damage from projectiles, but more damage from melee attacks. She is also easier to launch at this state.
- Finally, if both Morrigan and Lilith hit the opponent at the same time (center of the stage where both attacks connect), damage is multiplied by twice the percentage that would have been inflicted if she was not in Darkness Illusion state. (for example, let's say jab does 10% damage. It deals 5% when either Morrigan or Lilith hit an opponent in DI state, but deals 20% if both Morrigan and Lilith hit the opponent at the same time, and if both hits connect).
- Jab - (T) Whiffs her hair. (H) A punch, followed by a kick, and later, another kick.
- Dash attack - Tumbles and does a kick.
- F-Tilt - (T) whips her hand in front of her. (H) Turns her hand into a drill like piercer.
- U-Tilt- (T) does a short uppercut. (H) kicks in an upward motion.
- D-Tilt- (T) punches in front of her while crouching. (H) kicks while crouching.
- F-Smash- Lashes out spines in front of her.
- Up-Smash- Raises a spine in front of her, like Bayonetta's Wicked Weaves Up-Smash, except with smaller hitbox.
- Down-Smash- Uses her wings to sweep both sides in a circular motion.
- Up-Throw - Uppercuts the opponent upward using a spike from the ground.
- F-Throw - Extends her arm forward, opponent in hand, and tosses the opponent forward.
- B-Throw - Same as Ken's b-throw.
- D-Throw - This throw depends on the opponent's gender. If it's female or genderless (ROB, etc), it's the same as Ryu's D-throw. If it's a male, she lays the opponent on the floor and kisses him, then knockback is similar to Ryu's, except here, she recovers 3% of her health, but stales.
- Nair - Lashes out her spines in different directions. Envelopes her in a hitbox, and has sex kick properties.
- Fair - Kicks forward, and has sex kick properties.
- Uair - Punches upward in an uppercut position, kinda like Ryu's Uair.
- Dair - Dives downward, like Ridley's, though it has a drill at her legs.
- Bair - Turns her legs into a drill that hits backward.
- NeutralB - Soul Fist - Fires a Hadouken-like projectile. If used airborne, it hits diagonally instead of forward, much like Sheik's needles.
- UpB - Shadow Blade - Multihit Shoryuken.
- SideB (depends if the stage is symmetrical) - Vector Drain - Command Grab similar to Bowser's. / Merry Turn - Echoed from Lilith. basically Tatsu. While in DI State, she loses Vector Drain in exchange for Merry Turn. If the stage is asymmetrical, she starts with Merry Turn.
- DownB (depends if the stage is symmetrical) - Darkness Illusion - will only proc if gauge is full / Shell Kick - jumps upward and dives downward, similar to Mii Brawler's custom special
- Final Smash - Finishing Shower.