• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smaci92

Smash Lord
reposting this for new page.

All new/hopefull sig makers read this!

GET AIM! Virtually all of our shop owners have it and atleast 2 of us are on at any given time throughout the day. We have helped many people with starting out and are more than willing to give more in depth instruction if you would like. JUST GET AIM! We can help you so much more when we can talk with you and send files back and forth with you in real time.

Once you get aim make sure to add all the shop owners. Most of our aim screen names can be obtained by clicking the little running man under our avi's.
ok I'll get aim sometime today...that should be a big help...

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
dinko could you add text to the zss/pika sig you made for me the other day? "APH" please and thanks and i would love you in a completely non-homosexual way not that I have a problem or anything against that, it's just not for me

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
dinko could you add text to the zss/pika sig you made for me the other day? "APH" please and thanks and i would love you in a completely non-homosexual way not that I have a problem or anything against that, it's just not for me
Yea sure, and

lmaololroflmao

done with teh sig:

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i just wanted to ask dinko one question since i've seen many of his requests pop up around the forums.
do you believe that brushing all over the render makes a good focal?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
there, that's much better, but I would like to tell you the rule of thirds

divide your sig into thirds and at every intersection put a point, put what you want to be your focal on or close to one of those points.

Roller

Smash Legend

yay new vector sig. perhaps my best.

edit- forgot to mention, I pentooled all vectors
Gran, you need to add flow to your vector sigs. The arrows are all just pointing in random directions.

I added BlackKnight's Section link to the first post. Conker, get on adding his icon to the wallpaper.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Gran, you need to add flow to your vector sigs. The arrows are all just pointing in random directions.

I added BlackKnight's Section link to the first post. Conker, get on adding his icon to the wallpaper.
thats the awesome part of vector sigs. They're very different from normal sigs. One example is, they're busier and less predictable. They aren't supposed to have much flow.

brentlouis

Smash Journeyman
Hello, Pistolz, are you still making my fire emblem sig? I saw that you had started but i was wondering if you had ever finished...

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
my current sig lol
but could someone do falco's sig back on page 101
i am afarid it will go away...
i would but i dont have any time

Conker315

Smash Lord
i like grandezas more than the deformed falco under it ;)
also bleach is awesome <3
great flow grandeza..i really have no bad comments for it

now jeebus..it looks simple
red is my color so that i do like
theres flow also..but it looks very empty idk why

Grandeza

Smash Master
I've seen the second and the first gives me a general error. I love vectors now and they've now become my style. hurray i finally have my own style.

yay v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom