• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agi

Smash Lord
agidius, which one of my examples do you want your sig like?

I was thinking this picture instead of the fsmash
Yeah, If the fsmash is too difficult, then you could also use that taunt where she clenches her fist... gonna check examples, then re respond.

Okay. I Like the placement of otacon in that sig. 'bout where I had in mind for Sheik.

In regards to rollerkings competition, try to beat my 21.02 posts per day. But remember, I've only been here a week. = ]

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Re respond? Yawn I think I am going to go for the day. Ill make my sig in the morning guys.
I am posting this so that i member what to do.
cmpr94X (10:51:37 PM): pika boards the failboat everyday
cmpr94X (10:51:52 PM): pit only boards the fail boat when wigi comes in play

Jeebs you shoud make this
AlmightyJeebus69 (10:52:14 PM): there are lolcats and faildogs, why does pika bark?

L__

Smash Master
Yeah, If the fsmash is too difficult, then you could also use that taunt where she clenches her fist... gonna check examples, then re respond.

Okay. I Like the placement of otacon in that sig. 'bout where I had in mind for Sheik.

In regards to rollerkings competition, try to beat my 21.02 posts per day. But remember, I've only been here a week. = ]
Do you want the same style I did with otacon?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Oh gosh L, just remember to keep the text away from the dark corner where you cant see it without out tearing your eyes off of the focal point.

L__

Smash Master
Oh gosh L, just remember to keep the text away from the dark corner where you cant see it without out tearing your eyes off of the focal point.
The text was supposed to be hidden. >.> It's a thing I like, get over it.

=P =P =P =P =P =P

Roller

Smash Legend
Re respond? Yawn I think I am going to go for the day. Ill make my sig in the morning guys.
I am posting this so that i member what to do.
cmpr94X (10:51:37 PM): pika boards the failboat everyday
cmpr94X (10:51:52 PM): pit only boards the fail boat when wigi comes in play

Jeebs you shoud make this
AlmightyJeebus69 (10:52:14 PM): there are lolcats and faildogs, why does pika bark?
Ok guys, enough spam. cut it out.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
lololololololololololololol this is the last of the spam from me, just wanted to let you all know, I am making lord in 89 posts

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I still got the general pronunciation, they'll say the same thing, it's just spelled differently. in the immortal words of dinkoman I'M NORMALE A GUD SPELLAR

L__

Smash Master

I don't like it, I'm going to post a new version by tomorrow night.

Meaning, I just realized the random purple part in the middle.

Agi

Smash Lord
G'nite again, pplz!

L__, assuming that you finish my sig before I log on (shouldn't be too hard) just know that I won't be on until after 2:30 PM Pacific time tomorrow. Judging by the ridiculous amounts of posts this thread gets, I'd appreciate either a PM with the sig, or info on what page it ends up on. I'm sure it'll look awesome!

...Ok, I just checked the thread AS I WAS POSTING THIS, and you already have it up. Just a question... what happened to the triforce? Could you not fit it in? (i'll try to stick on the boards a while longer. and yeah... where'd the red part come from?)

L__

Smash Master
G'nite again, pplz!

L__, assuming that you finish my sig before I log on (shouldn't be too hard) just know that I won't be on until after 2:30 PM Pacific time tomorrow. Judging by the ridiculous amounts of posts this thread gets, I'd appreciate either a PM with the sig, or info on what page it ends up on. I'm sure it'll look awesome!

...Ok, I just checked the thread AS I WAS POSTING THIS, and you already have it up. Just a question... what happened to the triforce? Could you not fit it in? (i'll try to stick on the boards a while longer. and yeah... where'd the red part come from?)
I didn't know how to put the triforce to make it flow..

The red was a mistake I forgot to blend in.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom