• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
Ok i have gimp and i need help to advance my sigs im sorry if this is "spam" but i am stomped and out of ideas....i like how you guys did it and i just can't seem to get it...
anybody?

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
We here aren't reallly good at this, but it isn't that good, the background isn't much and 3 renders is too much, take it to the critique topic at the top of the board for better opinions, it's stickied

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok i have gimp and i need help to advance my sigs im sorry if this is "spam" but i am stomped and out of ideas....i like how you guys did it and i just can't seem to get it...
anybody?
Try looking for some new brushes to download, make sure to get some C4Ds cause they're awesome. =)

Other than that use tutorials, look around for gimp ones, they can teach you how to do some crazy stuff.

Conker315

Smash Lord
sig of the day i would say ( that rhymed =] )
v1.

v2.

theres not much blending and the text is horrible..i know but it was like the only render that kinda went with the bg

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Hurrah I got my first real request today but it's not on the shop it;s a PM yeaah!!

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
so i showed my gf her sig and she wanted a couple changes, and so, since i feel bad asking jeebus, since either his power did go out, or since he already made it but lost it, she liked dinko's style, so im requesting one from him now...with a black ZSS render and a green pika render and w/e background goes with them :) thanks and there is no rush

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
How's it goin, eveyone?

I'm here to learn about sig making, and I was told this is the place to learn. Just trying to contribute to the boards as much as possible. Thanks heaps

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Lol dinko's getting most of the requests lately

Seinyu start with som tuts on gimptalk.com

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Actually pika he's being lazy so they've been switching, and seinsomethingsomethingsomething, Its not the place, but we can help except I'm busy making like 4 sigs in 3 requests...
and trying to get my 500th post...

Oh and BlackKnight is a friend of mine who thinks he's better than me at life so he won't take ANY of my sig making advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom