• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
dinko your FC you linked in the post doesnt match the one under your avi...i smell something fishy and it isn't a va jay jay

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
I'll do it!
wait what page is the request on
Here's my request: Save you the trouble of searching for it

Here's the render that I found
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-30395

For the text, I would like the word "Flash" (my brawl name)
For subtext, I would like the Latin phrase "Succisa Virescit" (When cut down, it grows back stronger)

Color/Style: Mixtures of blues with a water-like style/background

PiSToLZ

Smash Lord
Mains- Lucario, Falco, and Meta Knight Seconda
I have 3 shops besides this one and i have a life and a band. Animations take lonnger than sigs so yea. Try not to request long ones like my projects but if you do i will make it.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!
I now have photoshop and my current best sig is my only ps example so when u request ask for ps or gimp

Waiting List!!!!!!:piSToLZ

1.popsofctown
Was my request quietly accepted, or denied? It's your right to deny a request, just let me know, please.
I'd prefer that rollerking do it

here it is again:

I have a signature request. Ok, what I originally would have liked, and would still prefer, is a stylish signature with Zelda's white ball of light in it. Just her transforming. It's my favorite symbol for how i use both Zelda and Sheik (the two characters share one move, and only one move, down special). But now i see you guys work off of renders, and that renders site doesn't have any balls of light, which makes me sad.

An alternative thing one of the animator people could do for me is an animation demonstrating (read: exxagerating) how good Transform is.
I thought of several examples, this is the best i can think of:

Pit is on the right side of the stage, Sheik on the left. Sheik just stands there while Pit starts shooting about 5 arrows into a loop. (This is a tech called arrow storming.) It'd take too many frames to animate arrow storming exactly, but you can cut a corner and simplify it. Just show Pit shooting arrows into the loop over and over again, and only make one arrow pass by him every time he does it, so you can reuse animation frames. But when he's done, there will be five arrows.
The five arrows start shooting left, and Pit runs with the arrows. Sheik transforms! Freeze time except for the transforming Sheik. Sheik becomes Zelda. When time starts up again, Zelda uses Nayru's love, sending all five arrows into Pit, which knocks him up a little bit, just enough for a rising fair.

If that's too hard, you can do a similar thing with ZSS. Dramatic transformation into Zelda, just in time to reflect a paralyzer shot, which of course, leads to a forward air kick.

If that's still too hard, you can just do Shiek transforming, and taking forever to do it, while Final Smash Sonic tries to hit her but can't.

I will post a link to this shop in my sig if you do my request.
2.whote olimar
thxs for the sig pistolz i really appreciate it
feedback for the meta knight animation i made for him

Roller

Smash Legend
Well Conker, it's really you, me, and pistolz. no one else really matters...

lol

First page updated with PiSToLZ's Section link and the new shop banner posted. Check it out.

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
All right, i cant find any of my old shops so i am going to have to retype all of this stuff.
Rules for requesting
Render (image you want):
go to planetrenders.com, it will help me greatly
Colors/Backround:
what you want the sig to look like as far as colors
the best thing is to just give a little description, like say the base colors you want, then it likely turn out to be better
Text:
i would say to go to dafont for this if you want something special
Anything else:
have something special, put it here

also, one last think, i do pokesplicing/recolors (check avvy for example)
i just started so i dont have many examples not:p

Examples: ill keep this light for now

one last thing, i can do animations, but i am not very good, if rollerking and the other better animation sig makers are very busy, i can make you an animation, but it will take a lot longer

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'd like to get a sig of a light blue ZSS that says APH if anyone is up to it...i can't find that awesome page someone linked awhile back that had all the brawl chars. in each color, but that would do fine. background whatever matches light blue ZSS lol

anyone can do it i know i like dinko and fezzy's stuff they made me stuff already

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord

THERE'S YOUR SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finished it

if there's anything at all wrong, tell me and I'll fix it

EDIT: Rollerking told me you wanted pika in there too, and here that is so now you have either one you want

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Thanks alot Jeebus, one thing is there any color text that would be readable easier? other than that and a green pika (which im fine with a nakey one, thank you rollerking) it looks good :)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
TO PIMAN, I COULDN'T DO IT, MY ELECTRICITY FLICKERED, MY COMP WENT OFF, AND I LOST MY .XCF FILES, SORRY there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom