• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Seinyu start with som tuts on gimptalk.com
Actually pika he's being lazy so they've been switching, and seinsomethingsomethingsomething, Its not the place, but we can help except I'm busy making like 4 sigs in 3 requests...
and trying to get my 500th post...

Oh and BlackKnight is a friend of mine who thinks he's better than me at life so he won't take ANY of my sig making advice.
Thanks guys.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
so i showed my gf her sig and she wanted a couple changes, and so, since i feel bad asking jeebus, since either his power did go out, or since he already made it but lost it, she liked dinko's style, so im requesting one from him now...with a black ZSS render and a green pika render and w/e background goes with them :) thanks and there is no rush
I'll get right on it!

btw its done:

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I gotta go to registration in an hour, Everybody wish me luck! (For taking a good pic and dealing with like 18 ex gf's that should be potentially mad at me.

Edit: Dinko =( You use the same style for like 20 sigs, then you switch up... try mixing the two types together or something, or lower the opacity on a light brush like in your first sigs, and mix them into the new style you have now, and use some C4d's...
Not being mean just saying... But I do like the new one a lot! :bigthumbu

British Geezer

Smash Cadet
I could probably use a better sig than what I have now. I would like a sig with Luigi, Snake, and R.O.B. with a grey background. I don't care who makes it, just that it looks nice. Thanks.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I gotta go to registration in an hour, Everybody wish me luck! (For taking a good pic and dealing with like 18 ex gf's that should be potentially mad at me.

Edit: Dinko =( You use the same style for like 20 sigs, then you switch up... try mixing the two types together or something, or lower the opacity on a light brush like in your first sigs, and mix them into the new style you have now, and use some C4d's...
Not being mean just saying... But I do like the new one a lot! :bigthumbu
Good luck on your registration! and:

:D
10happydinko's
I could probably use a better sig than what I have now. I would like a sig with Luigi, Snake, and R.O.B. with a grey background. I don't care who makes it, just that it looks nice. Thanks.
who would you like to make the sig?

Roller

Smash Legend
I'll get right on it!

btw its done:

I like that. =)

(though it could just be because pika's in it. lol)

seinyuN/A; If you try aiming some of us for help we may be able to give you more personalized help and answer your questions even faster. Pretty much all of us have our AIM name listed on this site, just click the little running man near our avatars and add us to your buddies. I should be free to help later in the day. :)

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
Geezer most of us have a 2 render rule ad far as read so U need someone with a 3 render rule

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I have a 4 render rules, and I think Dinko does up to 3, and I got my list almost full again. If I need to do that one I'll be up to 5 sigs to do so that one will probably be done by tonight or tomorrow =( but if anyone else takes it thank you!

HabiT

Smash Apprentice
I'd like AzSvFeZ to do mine please :)

Renders : I'd like 2 renders (1 on left side of sig, 1 on the right please)
Falco (left side) --- Luigi (right side).
Colors : Green and Blue please.
Text : HabiT
Design : Maybe some green flames, similar to Luigi's fireball.
Size : 375 x 140
If it's possible, I'd like for more than JUST their heads in the sig. Like for Luigi - arms up (get that peace sign in there :laugh:) and then just get Falco even with that. I'll trust you with the rest of the sig. Maybe you'd rather have it with Luigi on the left, and Falco on the right (so it's easier to get Luigi's peace sign in there) and then just flip Falco horizontally. Whatever you think would be best :)

I want an avatar too, please if that's ok. :ohwell:
Render : I'd prefer if you could get his face out of This Picture, but if not, This One will suffice.
Colors : Blue and White please.
Text : HabiT

Thanks a ton :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom