• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
ya, that banner is fine. EVERYONE CHECK OUT THE UPDATED FIRST POST! It has the new banner up AND the "Big Shop Theory"

Basically, WHY having a big shop with multiple sig makers benefits both the sig makers and the requesters. (hypothesized and written by me)

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
people post here so often I can't even find when i post :D. Lol Identify the poster by the sigs :). Conker nice poster.

Conker315

Smash Lord
i wish i could :/
i dont got ink on me atm
and the poster paper
nu uh
no have

EDIT: i remade the 64 pokemon stage :)
its awesome

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Hey, man, did you get my sig?
I saw the sig... I just requested 2 changes the red on red text was really hard to see so I was asking maybe it can be changed to black? my name and the word hope also in black just like in the samus signature :) but otherwise everything was great. you blew me way.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
O my gosh, you guys are crazy. Rollerking I pointed out so many things with your theory. You will close like a man did! But for now... Good Luck!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol PiSToLZ, I vote yes... but thats gonna slightly annoy the new banner maker dude...

Alright, do I still have a request?

And the big shop theory is insane...
but he's got some good points, and we may end up with a monopoly anyways over sigs... for now...

WE'RE LIKE WAL MART!
WM!!! FTW

Conker315

Smash Lord
ugh pistolz decides to join all late lol
ure right fezzy :laugh:
did annoy me a bit
and to kid m i will edit the pikachu wright now

Conker315

Smash Lord
well i seen grandezas work
and if he says that ure good then i trust his word
i say ure in pistolz
dont bother posting the sigs n e more :laugh:
its alright

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Lol PiSToLZ, I vote yes... but thats gonna slightly annoy the new banner maker dude...

Alright, do I still have a request?

And the big shop theory is insane...
but he's got some good points, and we may end up with a monopoly anyways over sigs... for now...

WE'RE LIKE WAL MART!
WM!!! FTW
I had a request for Dinkoman, but I'm not sure that he got it......I can open the request up to anybody in the shop if he hasn't gotten it, but I am definitely in no rush at all. :)

Conker315

Smash Lord
is this fine Kid M
or do u want any other changes

and to pistolz..i like the work u did there
if u improve more youll be a great sig maker =]
great animations btw

o also mind if i use the red MK as a render?

Roller

Smash Legend
such quality posts are hard to come by. I commend you lol.
I LOL'd SO hard when reading that. I have no idea why, I just found it absolutely hilarious.

I vote PiSToLZ in. And since I had announced last time we would only need a majority and no dissenting votes in order for someone to enter he just needs one more.

PiSToLZ, have you read the "Big Shop Theory" on the first post?

Conker, add him to the banner tommorow. Just widen the backdrop keeping the renders the same size and add an icon for PiSToLZ, PiSToLZ, who do you want to be represented by? (must be a cartoony character or brawl character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom