• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
ill try and get it soon
and i need to tap dance :(
if not i wont do mind games and so on
im that kidn of brawler..i mess with ure head :p

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
usually they never have items. im happy though, cuz i hate items. most of the time it's 3 stock, 7 minute limit, and no items on legal stages

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
yo fez i wanna brawl u man. imma add ur brawl # now, n pm if u can brawl me. my # shud b on pg 57, btw gg dinko

Roller

Smash Legend
u dont know what tap dance is?
its when the character moving left and right quickly
I know what it is... And I don't know what the others are talking about, you certainly can.
ill try and get it soon
and i need to tap dance :(
if not i wont do mind games and so on
im that kidn of brawler..i mess with ure head :p
You can use mindgames.

ahh
wut about combos?
obviously yes. The Ice Climbers can still use all their ridiculous CGs, Pika can still Quick attack lock, King dedede can still infinite CG, etc.
Yes. Combos work.

Kirby, you still want me to do it or pika?

And who wants to Brawl?

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
srry pikapwr, but i did ask roller first n u were on 4 a few minutes when i asked u, but ill juss ask roller 2 do it. n if u wanna brawl roller im already on

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
now u respond, ok. heres how it gonna b, lol. u guys brawl, n who ever wins does da sig. only way 4 me 2 choose event though i've known roller 4 longer

WithinTemptation

Smash Cadet
Hi there AzSvFeZ!
I has a sig request for you :) Hopes you takes it ^^
Picture: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31979

Text: Middle top of the sig i want it to say ''Temptation'' and somewhere you see fit i want it to say ''Darkness comes Alive'', The font is up to you =) Spikey text would be awesome

Colour: I would like the colours of the sig to be dark, either blue, black, red or purple.

Design: IF you could create some purple lighting or blue flames as a theme for this sig, that would be awrsome!

Size: You standard sig size plz :)

Thx for your time m8 :) Keep up the good work

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
ok pikapwr get started. i want a pikachu sig. i want him in da middle with a green bandana, surrounded by blue lightning. n i want the name "CBC91" in da bottom right corner in white, thx ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom