• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
4/6 say yes. I think after this we are gonna HAVE to go to majority, otherwise it takes too long for everyone to vote.

FeZzy has told me to assume he doesn't care whenever inviting someone new, and I know he likes Gran. So I'm gonna go ahead and say 5/6.

So you just need Dinkoman, who I have a VERY good feeling WILL vote for you. So check tomorrow, he should have voted by then.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sounds great. Thanks a lot you guys. If you vote me in I won't dissapoint. I think I finally found a distinguishable style I made myself ^_^ my second example-

My first is classified as of now. >.>

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
wow ive been gone da whole day, n all i c is arguement, full of lik 3-4 pgs. wow. i really didn c that comin. btw happy b-day dinko. i was out all day, so im posting it a lil late. plus i didn get 2 wrk on my sig. i was sooo busy. ill do it 2morrow n c wat u guys think bout it n i also c new ppl in da sig shop. hello new ppl!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Wow what a waste of a day, Grandeza is in, it doesn't matter, Dinko is fine with it, I'm always fine with it.
(I'll step in if it's someone I don't want in for a good or bad reason).

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
psh you can too he just said like dinkomans on the first page, meaning there werent any other ones made of what he wanted aside from dinko, of which he didn't specify imo

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Sigs

AlmightyJeebus

Format
Size: 375px × 115px -> this size is fine I took the demensions from (
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk117/AlmightyJeebus/samusblack2.png)
Text: l3ue2ain (in the bottom right hand corner) Hope my meta knight name. So it would be nice if it was place close to him like how samus was done.
Render: (N/A) I don't really know what to do with this.
Style: 1 - I really like that one

My favorite meta knight is be red one. So if that could be the central character that would be great. Thanks-

maybe this will be more specific hopefully.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman

Roller

Smash Legend
Hi, Dinko! Man I have a lot of friends joining! This friend hasn't chosen a username yet so don't put one yet. Okay, make the sig look like whatever you want, just post the two pictures posted below on it, and put "LEAVE SAKURAI ALONE!" in the middle.

Left: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/joeyblue/britney.jpg
Right: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/thumb/f/f4/Sakurai.jpg/250px-Sakurai.jpg

Thanks.
That's gonna be a pain to render, but will be made of WIN! EPIC SIG REQUEST!

lordunicorn3

Smash Journeyman
all right guys, i talked to rollerking about joining, and he talked to you guys, but i think i still need to formally post some examples so here they are

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
lordunicorn3 = win.

1plus vote
-----------------

Roymyboy:

()_()

Would someone else want to do this sig?

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
I'm an iffy on this one but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt= yes from me

Roller

Smash Legend
obv yes from me.

GRANDEZA YOU ARE IN. plz post your rules/examples/waitlist/etc post ASAP so I can link to it on the first post. (and vote for Unicorn3)

FeZzy says to count him for a yes unless he has some kind of objection. So right now it's 4/7.

Still need Conker, Grandeza, and Jeebus.

ATTENTION:
Unless there are serious objections, after Lordunicorn3 (hopefully) enters the shop we will only require a majority of shop owners to agree to let someone in UNLESS someone has a BIG problem with the person being accepted. example: Ekoix.exe

Conker315

Smash Lord

Roller

Smash Legend
OK, GREAT! Unicorn3, you are now IN!

Both you and Grand, post your section of the shop post as soon as you are able.

And would ANYONE be interested in redoing the banner to include EVERYONE? If not then I will.

Roller

Smash Legend
umm i can do it
just what pics u want on themand do u want sum sexy c4d's on it also :p
idk, ask them for their main characters and find good pics of them to add, although Pikapwr and yourself need to be added as well. Maybe get different outfits of the charaters if multiple people have the same main. (I still prefer my tubing pikachu pic, unless your changing the banner entirely, in which case let me know the new theme and I'll find a suitable pikapic.

and make sure everyones name is next to their respective main and large and legible in different fonts and colors for each person.

Conker315

Smash Lord
hmm
i say change the banner entirely
make something even better
if people share the same mains then ill add different things to each character
as an example i always use the color red when i play brawl
so ill be the red toon link

Grandeza

Smash Master
My rules for the shop. Just quote this and put it in the OP

Rules-

1. You need 50 posts to request from here.
2. You must have been here for at least 1 month
3. If I don't see you using it I'll remove it from photobucket as I don't need to waste my efforts.
4. If you request from me and I find the same request elsewhere, I'll never make you another sig.
5. I expect my sig to be used at least 14 days before it is dicarded. I work hard and don't want it to go to waste.
6. I accept ONLY ONE RENDER. More than that comes out like **** and I'm done with that.
7. Please use my request sheet and if you can, use planetrenders.net for images. Don't worry, I'll render it if I must but planetrenders is easy.

NEED HELP CHOOSING A GOOD RENDER FOR A SIG?

When making a sig, one should look for a dynamic render. What exactly does dynamic mean. A good image to work with has some action with it. It should be doing something as opposed to just standing there. A dynamic render always comes out better than a boring render. If you still need help finding a dynamic render, you can always ask me to find a good image for you.

Request sheet:
vector/smudge/abstract/stock-
Image-
Size- standard for me is 380x120
Colors-
Text-
Rain effect- yes/no

Examples- I only do vector sigs unless requested otherwise.

exaples-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom