• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xynrai

Smash Rookie
It's pretty entertaining how you all get riled up over a single post.

Can't you all deal with a single troll? A banned one at that? Man up, learn to spell, and stop flaming. And to top it all off, you all seem to think this somehow gives you a right to spam, even if it's your own thread.

On behalf of myself: 3/10, guys. And sorry to say, pikapwr, anybody with a screen recorder and GIMP can arrange frames from Youtube videos.

tl;dr? All of you need to get off your high horses; you're not that amazing at all.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty entertaining how you all get riled up over a single post.

Can't you all deal with a single troll? A banned one at that? Man up, learn to spell, and stop flaming. And to top it all off, you all seem to think this somehow gives you a right to spam, even if it's your own thread.

On behalf of myself: 3/10, guys. And sorry to say, pikapwr, anybody with a screen recorder and GIMP can arrange frames from Youtube videos.

tl;dr? All of you need to get off your high horses; you're not that amazing at all.
I see that xynrai has come into full effect.

Conker315

Smash Lord
xynrai there wasnt any need for u to come and start talking also
how aobut u shut up and stop with the arguement

pikapwr980

Smash Journeyman
it Tells Me I Don't Post Much On This Forum, And That My Main In Brawl Is Effeminate. What Does It Tell You, Captain Obvious?

@almightyjeebus: Um, Yeah. I Don't Really Need People Reiterating My Posts, Thank You.
Narg! Narg!

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Pikapwr, dude STOP POSTING! This does not help the situation at all! It is just so dumb, your posts are ******** Xynrai is right, post count has nothing to do with intelligence!

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I am surrounded by incompetence

Please stop acting childish. I am very disappointed in all of you guys.

Especialy pikapwr.

Just put aside your differences and stop now.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
pikapwr, they did not read ur rules, they are just here to troll and make our lives miserable, and until you realize that, they will never go away

Xynrai

Smash Rookie
It tells me tht u should get the chicken from the other end
Maybe I'm overanalyzing your sparse, nonsensical post, but are you subtly implying my alleged homosexuality, my good sir? Or do you just have an unnatural obsession with poultry?

You're really grasping for straws, aren't you? Gay passes are just so... passe, you know?

@cmpr94x: No characteristic sarcasm here: I'm glad someone here realizes that.

Pikapwr: Which ones? The ones that safeguard you from criticism, and therefore, improvement, or are there others I should be aware of?

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Hey um pikapwr where does it state in ur rules that this cant happen? Dude, please just stop talking. You are not helping yourself. Your rules are not going to stop any malevolence from being carried here. Now... could we just make a social group or something to clear this up?

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Hey um pikapwr where does it state in ur rules that this cant happen? Dude, please just stop talking. You are not helping yourself. Your rules are not going to stop any malevolence from being carried here. Now... could we just make a social group or something to clear this up?
Er....I'm not quite sure what you mean by social group but you bring good sense into this thread.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Recently SWF has created a thing called social groups. It is a place where people can chat. Anyone can make one. They can be private/ invite only or they can be public. There is also a setting were if u are notin the group, people cannot see what is posted there.

NoobCake

Smash Apprentice
Recently SWF has created a thing called social groups. It is a place where people can chat. Anyone can make one. They can be private/ invite only or they can be public. There is also a setting were if u are notin the group, people cannot see what is posted there.
Ah, right. Those. Yes, that's probably best for people to discuss without interference. Which has no doubt been caused by me/Ekoix. :laugh:

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
sure, we'll just have to take a vote between the 6 makers already, and you should be in in no time

Conker315

Smash Lord
grandeza is a good sig maker
i vote in for him
btw grandeza i loved that guitar u posted in the critique thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom