• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conker315

Smash Lord
I LOL'd SO hard when reading that. I have no idea why, I just found it absolutely hilarious.

I vote PiSToLZ in. And since I had announced last time we would only need a majority and no dissenting votes in order for someone to enter he just needs one more.

PiSToLZ, have you read the "Big Shop Theory" on the first post?

Conker, add him to the banner tommorow. Just widen the backdrop keeping the renders the same size and add an icon for PiSToLZ, PiSToLZ, who do you want to be represented by? (must be a cartoony character or brawl character)
i suggest he gets pokemon trainer
it would go great behind pichu,pikachu, and raichu

EDIT:well if u want lucario i could add him
and sonic wouldnt be a bad idea also

Swordplay

Smash Lord
I already have a sig...I am looking for an avatar.
I already have the picture I want too. I just need it edited, cut down to avatar size and use only 1 of the comic box's

the specific comic box I am looking for my avatar would be the last box or the second to last box where marth looks in the mirror shield.

if anybody could work on this I would greatly appreciate it. I will give you credit next to my sig if you would like.

I don't mind waiting but if somebody accepts I would greatly appreciate it.

Roller

Smash Legend
I already have a sig...I am looking for an avatar.
I already have the picture I want too. I just need it edited, cut down to avatar size and use only 1 of the comic box's

the specific comic box I am looking for my avatar would be the last box or the second to last box where marth looks in the mirror shield.

if anybody could work on this I would greatly appreciate it. I will give you credit next to my sig if you would like.

I don't mind waiting but if somebody accepts I would greatly appreciate it.
Swordplay: I'll do it in the morning...or afternoon.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Thanks. I appreciate it and take your time. I don't mind waiting. There is absolutely no rush.

I felt like the second to last 1 would be better but it is really your choice.

Also Since Ekoix's empty shop got shut down I will say thanks you to him in this thread. I really like the sig.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
is this fine Kid M
or do u want any other changes

and to pistolz..i like the work u did there
if u improve more youll be a great sig maker =]
great animations btw

o also mind if i use the red MK as a render?
yea it's better. job well done conker thx ^_^

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
Do you think you I can get a red metaknight icon Rollerking540? I just wanted something with metaknight but I want it to be different.

Roller

Smash Legend
PiSToLZ is officially in the shop!
Send me your rules/examples/waitlist/etc page ASAP so I can link it to the first post like the rest.

omg

lmao
i just made it
It would be ok...Except the tube that he comes out of just suddenly disappears, if you WANT it to disappear then have it slowly come out and slowly go back in, not just one frame it's there and the next it's not... Fix that.

Yo PiSToLZ and Grand give me your aims later...
mine is VitalGuitarJon
Click the aim icon under my avi for mine, I added you. Gran, what's yours?

Most of the people in this shop communicate a lot through aim, I mean A LOT. So it definately helps.

btw, that reminds me. Conker and Unicorn3, do you guys have aim? If not then I would suggest getting it (for the reason listed above). It's free and only takes like ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom