• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All-New Captain Falcon Video Database

emerican

Smash Ace
yeh cause they're pool matches... you have to wait for the oc3 dvd if you want the good stuff.. if isai even tried. i know his teams matches were amazing isai + king = scary ****

Rage.

Smash Ace
GG on Isai and King taking Teams at OC-3
I really want to see vids of the Team Finals
Isai and King Vs Ken and Bombsoldier

that just seems like its too good

CPTNfalcon

Smash Apprentice
Isai and King I couldn't belive that til I saw the brackets

emerican: "yeh cause they're pool matches... you have to wait for the oc3 dvd if you want the good stuff.. if isai even tried. i know his teams matches were amazing isai + king = scary ****"

How many people do they think are gon buy smash DVDs for $25 each?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO! THat "Ultimate Falcon Match" was freaking hilarious. great videos in the "sexy" section jmic.

jmic

Smash Ace
Well, I'm back from another hiatus, but it looks like updates are gonna be slow again. I started my fall semester last week Monday already.

But anyway, I linked up 10 Isai vs. Ken videos, which are a little older, but just re-uploaded, and gee golly willickers, Isai is ****ing amazing. Also 3 Isai vs. CJ videos.

I'll update with the Zeruo videos later, I've gotta get started on my homework. Meanwhile, enjoy!

jmic

Smash Ace
Dude, these matches are over a year old and LunIn's abilities with Falcon aren't portrayed well in these videos.

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
Whoa you're right. I didn't check the date and assumed it was from this year. I guess they played this year too and Lunin used Falcon again lol.

jmic

Smash Ace
Alright I just updated with the NEW SilentSpectre combo video "Silence." It's ****ing amazing. I was there to witness a lot of the combos too!

Please note that school is in session and I hardly have time to update. :(

There are a bunch of Isai videos that are finally being uploaded from past MLG tourneys, but I have yet to put them here. IF you're interested, I think most of them are posted in sweetxignorance's profile.

jmic

Smash Ace
Nah dude, I suck, lol.

Besides those videos we recorded are so outdated now. I play so much differently.

That reminds me, I've gotta stop procrastinating and update this thing with good videos. Hmm, maybe later.

jmic

Smash Ace
So I was wondering how I should celebrate my 300th post. I was like, "Well DUH, I need to update my thread."

So happy 300th post to me!

Let's celebrate by watching the videos I posted of GAwes, Zeruo, and Mach Dash. Don't forget the newest combo videos of Emerican, Mach Dash, and Silent Spectre. ****ing awesome.

-Jmic

B.A.R.S

Smash Cadet
good matches to everyone, i also saw them all. And isai is crazy when he is REALLY trying

Top Bottom