• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Iowan Thread

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
Kami did get father than EB at the Shameful Fall 2 tourney which I believe was EB's last Melee tourney. If that even means anything. I think that was the "prime" Kami was reffering too.

Kami angers easy lol.
I don't want to get into a **** measuring contest, but that's not true. I got third, and Kami got 4th at Shameful Fall 2. Plus it wasn't my last tournament.

Waddle

Smash Ace
Dont we all. Too bad it's prob not gonna ever happen since Iowa n Nebraska dont travel as far as I know.

EDIT: WTF is Eggz in here for? LOL. Epic?

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Hey nova, joker and all you guys should try to make it up the 19th ^_^ Im glad Dark Hogosha that you are interested. I'm doing my best to get as many players as I can from the local colleges and high schools.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Okay so I read back a few pages, to be completely honest. Yeah, I honestly do think JBM has to be the best smasher from Iowa, but... He doesn't rep Iowa last I checked. I thought he repped Nebraska. o.o For me to be honest, I'd have to say it would be like JBM, V2K(When he actually played) or Fall. I've played all of them. I'd have to say I had the most problems with JBM. I'm not here to hate on anyone and yes I realize that my past statements were hypocritical. I honestly think JBM could take you Kamikaze. JBM isn't a random noob who talks big. He actually CAN PLAY. Kamikaze I've never seen you play so I can't really compare, but in my experience. JBM is the ****. Much props.

-Yoon

Waddle

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna MM me in a Samus ditto this Saturday (in Melee)? I want money. Ill be down there for that Ankeny tourny also so you b!tches better show up.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna MM me in a Samus ditto this Saturday (in Melee)? I want money. Ill be down there for that Ankeny tourny also so you b!tches better show up.
How much? And I'll probably go, so maybe me =P. Which means I have to start brushing up on my Samus.

Waddle

Smash Ace
$1 or more please, I dont like change. And our Samus ditto last time was pretty funny. I dunno if you were playing seriously or not lol.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I might be going to the Ankeny tourney this saturday, but I'm not sure yet.

I know for sure that I'm going to the tourney on the 19th. Joker is coming as well and I think that Gar and Hurricane are coming also.

Fall

Smash Ace
Frozen: I might try to setup a melee tourny doubles and singles along with brawl singles i think or maybe i should just do singles for melee and move doubles to brawl not sure yet.

Tyser: Ill take that samus mm 1$

victor2000

Smash Journeyman
How's the Iowa Smash scene doing?

I'm just popping in to say I'll be going to ISU this fall, and if anyone knows of any video game and/or Smash activity up in Ames, I'd be much obliged.

- V2K

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
$1 or more please, I dont like change. And our Samus ditto last time was pretty funny. I dunno if you were playing seriously or not lol.
1 dollar mm's. Yeah, I didn't play seriously. That last tourney I basically ****ed around, but yeah. No john's.

kintehr

Smash Apprentice
Victor, as far as smash goes I don't know what's up, except that there's people playing lots of brawl, and there's still a couple of people that play melee/64. There's a campus LAN on the 26th with some sort of brawl tournament, don't know how it's going down yet though.

Most/all of the pc games are well off here, and guitar hero, and then I think that's the top.

Funked

Smash Apprentice
How's the Iowa Smash scene doing?

I'm just popping in to say I'll be going to ISU this fall, and if anyone knows of any video game and/or Smash activity up in Ames, I'd be much obliged.

- V2K
I know a kid who goes to ISU who is into smash ill see if i can get him up on here.

zyroqwa

Smash Apprentice
A guy at school told me how to make Kirby with a Sword
(>'.')>|===>

And an Emo
(//.T

Along with various other leet stuff like over 9000 and stuff(He's a Gamefaq'er).

I made a Charizard out of clay too.

Top Bottom