• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ai is cheating!!!

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
The ai is cheating sometimes!
I was playing with G&W agains Tiny DK in adv, i had 0% damage and sudenly, one of them used it's Down+B and in that moment i was thrown to the background with only 14%!
There is only one explanation for this thiong! The Ai is cheating! This is the proof! And, yes, it's true.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You realize that at Hard and Very Hard difficulties, CPUs have handicaps and can in fact give you a lot more knockback at lower %?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I fail to see your point. You're G&W with handicapped knockback. The DK's used a move with good base knockback. **** happened.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
the strength of the DK's ground slap doesnt reduce in power with reduction in size, just range. and it being hard mode and you G&W, it makes sense you would die. jeez, calm down.

attackofthekillerkoopa

Smash Rookie
I just attempted the same thing with Game and Watch on Hard difficulty. One tiny DK isn't strong enough to KO Game and Watch with the down b, especially at 0%.

Did the other DK attack?

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Stop facepalming, u'l get a headache, thrust me.

Edit
Now I got it, they have handicap 9 and I 3 or so, so they cant be one hit- koed, but if the down+B doesn't loose KB with size, I could be easily Koed

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What most people don't know is that both the handicaps and damage ratio get tweaked depending on difficulty in the 1 player modes. This is why items in All-Star mode, regardless of difficulty, are more powerful then they are in a normal match in Vs. mode and Training mode.
Most set knockback moves do insane knockback on high ratios and DK's Hand Slap is one of them. Other examples are: Ness's Forward throw, Yoshi's down tilt & down throw, Peach's Parasol, Fox's shine, and Mario and Doc's Super Jump Punch.

Top Bottom