• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Adventures of P2W~ (RDK's Comic Corner)

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yhea ok. But its about SWF basically a fictional version, there is a plot that will (Hopefully) come to play latter on.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
RDK, don't forget to put Issue 10 up on here. I saw it on Play 2 Win and it was funny. :laugh: Well, I have to go. I'll be back, whether you like it or not. MU HA HA HA HA!!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh man that was good stuff... Busted out laughing at the R.I.D.L.E.Y. one.. not because of what happened but the content..

So.. whats up RDK? hehe..

-Onyx

RDK

Smash Hero
Ooops! Forgot to put the new issue up. If you didn't catch it on the previous page, it's on the original post now.

The new comic should be up sometime tonight. Tune in!

Yaya

Smash Champion
All right, I'm listening to your podcast right now.

Play 2 Win Podcast vs. SMYN Epic Showdown for the comic!

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Oneeee problem.

P2W bombed the Ashley thread with hentai and such, not 4chan.

Don't even bother try to pit the blame on them.

Such as things like Wigz and me and other people joined the raid of the Ashley thread.

And we also did Smogon.

But wait... did you want that secret?

Shuma

Smash Hero
lolque?

*looks at comics*

Wtf....

Edit:

OMg how did i miss this? lolololololol

Stryks

Smash Hero
BTW ill post here i guess, the comic thread will be closed for a while, til thundermistress reopens it, i already sended her a 'open it' pm

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
What you talkin bout boi? It was (most of the time) me and Biggie doing the raids on Ashley threads and Pokemon forums.

Those were the days... and now Buzz and Nexus are gone hopefully they will be the days again.

RDK

Smash Hero
They closed your shop again Stryks? WTF was it for this time?

Stryks

Smash Hero
For spamming about spam... yeah that really happen, its ok, Next time i open the shop expect a bucnh of new comics, this is a season finale per say XD

anyway... MAH COMIC!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
The Thread was closed because of the avalanche of reports about the avalanche of spam.

Top Bottom