• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Adventures of P2W~ (RDK's Comic Corner)

bored

Smash Ace
Some people are like slinkies, they're really good for nothing. But they sure are fun to push down a flight of stairs.

Stryks

Smash Hero
RDK seriously man you have to do a comic about todays update, EVERYONE was expecting something big, even IGN and well... u know how it went...

*sigh* still no megaman...

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
RDK seriously man you have to do a comic about todays update, EVERYONE was expecting something big, even IGN and well... u know how it went...

It went kinda like this: Real men use items!

And here I was hoping on Metaknights Special Moves part 3, **** it

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Ohhhh the Ridlenians are back. Awesome.

And why the **** are SiD and Stryks e-fightin? I mean, it's normal for SiD to get his *** in trouble, but I dunno about Stryks.

PS nice job with drawing Kokichi and the Ridley pictures.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Raykz was spamming about wanting to be in the comic, and im like dude seriously grow up, hes busy and stuff like that, and SiD comes and tells me to **** off, when it's not his bussines but meh... just triying to keep the spamming to a minimum, its like a defense mecanism of mine

See spam
conclude that could be a n00b
prevent it from spreading

:p

RDK

Smash Hero
@Stryks

Yeah, I was bummed out from the lack of an epic update, too. I'll have to play on that in the comic.

Have like people lined outside the Nintendo headquarters to see the update on a giant-screen TV, expecting it to be Megaman. Instead, they get--

--friend list. :urg:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
That reply was faster than I expected :p

Ardee just put Raykz in the comix so he will shut up. Maybe inside a toilet or something. (jk :) )
-_-'. Stryks is just a hypocrit. I really don't like it how he's acting. Everyone in this forum currently has done it... Including you... (Stryks)

Some pages ago the whole P2W clan was doing it, where was the knight in shining armor then? Please just shut it... You're in a forums to discuss and actually trade jokes, a joke is not a spam, its just a temporary thing that happens in the moment then its gone. Really do you want me to measure my supposed "spam" towards yours, I mean look at your post count... seriously, you must have more "spam" than I (and Y34HDUD3!!! together) have posts in totals.

I really don't care into making it into the comic, I am just amusing myself by asking for it... and if you actually read what I wrote you will see I was obviously kidding everytime I said something, I never demanded RDK to put me in, or to update more often (as you implied in your last post) Not like I would suddenly get 1 thousand bucks from a random guy on the street going: Oh, you were in RDK's comic!

I could consider your posts spamming, as they bring no recognition of facts and don't benefit me at all when I read them. They don't even serve for any kind of purpouse at all, but boost your own ego by shutting up a "n00b" as you yourself said. I really hate people like you, who come up for no reason and start acting all superior for a reason, SPEACIALLY when the reason makes no sense.

Edit: If I ever see you posting a joke, a sarcatic/ironic comment or more than 1 (*I.E.*) action together, I will seriously spam your PM Box.... and I say this with all the love in the world :p

RDK

Smash Hero
That reply was faster than I expected :p

Ardee just put Raykz in the comix so he will shut up. Maybe inside a toilet or something. (jk :) )
He's an Easter Egg special. If you look closely in SiD vs. his Toilet scene, you can see Raykz swimming around in the toilet water.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Right after I do... -_-

Still waiting on my very random appearance.

Edit: (JK) :p

or maybe not :O

Lol. tttttttttt

Edit: Hmmmm, yeaaaah, I meant to make the t's invisible

I can't do that, because, RDK, I am your father!

Lies.... I will get into the comic!!! (This is Sparta! - voice)

RDK knows that he can't be happy if he doesn't introduce me. ;p

This thread needs more love...

LOVE EACH OTHER I SAY!

Huh? Again? Who am I?

So be it, now with my time acceleration device, I can make time go 100 times faster! I will get a cameo in no time mwahhahahahaha. :chuckle:

*Grabs a shotgun*

*Shoots Bored*

STOP KILLING MY PLANS!!!

*Points shotgun at RDK*

Now about the cameo...
and so on
all of these posts are from this thread ALONE

Ok I DO post one-liners and off topic posts, but I dont do MULTIPLE spam in ONE single thread, I do just one semi-spam post in one thread and thats it

we get it, u want to be in the comic, its no reason to ****ing post the same subject-post every time, and I hate spammers/n00bs, thats it, I dont feel high and mighty, believe me im nothing like that, also kididng or not, spam is spam, go ahead spam something about ridley in the brawl rooms, and when the arrow of the mod's is on top of the banned button, go on and scream hey I was kidding!! yeah I bet they'll forget all about the spam...

and so what if I have more posts, does it mean I have multiple spam posts? **** yes, not ALL of them are gonna be on topic multiple liner posts, BUT I dont REPEATEDLY post the same thing in one thread, u dont see me in the daily update threads:
Zomg this update sucked

2 minutes later:
yeah seriously the update sucked

30 minutes later:
Wow sakurai dis update was the suxxo0rs!!1!

and so on...

anyway ill stop now, I obviously stoped, only gave a little feedback and how all of this started with yeahdude, but u wanna keep bashin there u go, have fun readin, im out...

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
and so on
all of these posts are from this thread ALONE

Ok I DO post one-liners and off topic posts, but I dont do MULTIPLE spam in ONE single thread, I do just one semi-spam post in one thread and thats it

we get it, u want to be in the comic, its no reason to ****ing post the same subject-post every time, and I hate spammers/n00bs, thats it, I dont feel high and mighty, believe me im nothing like that, also kididng or not, spam is spam, go ahead spam something about ridley in the brawl rooms, and when the arrow of the mod's is on top of the banned button, go on and scream hey I was kidding!! yeah I bet they'll forget all about the spam...

and so what if I have more posts, does it mean I have multiple spam posts? **** yes, not ALL of them are gonna be on topic multiple liner posts, BUT I dont REPEATEDLY post the same thing in one thread, u dont see me in the daily update threads:
Zomg this update sucked

2 minutes later:
yeah seriously the update sucked

30 minutes later:
Wow sakurai dis update was the suxxo0rs!!1!

and so on...

anyway ill stop now, I obviously stoped, only gave a little feedback and how all of this started with yeahdude, but u wanna keep bashin there u go, have fun readin, im out...
See how they are all jokes replying to different people?

In no way is it close to the example that you quoted. You sir, are not in your right senses. They might as well be in different threads talking to the same people. I mean how does: With my time acceleration... = I cant stop going into your personal life because "Starwars quote" or laughing at one of SiD's comment, or just trying to stop a fight between 2 people with a random funny comment. I mean if you can't tell those apart you should go back to elementary. If you really want a lot of long *** paragraphs expressing my point of view so be it, but trust me don't even make a joke, one-liner as you say, lots of actions or sarcastic comment, I will be reading your "last posts" every now and again and I will do something to annoy you.

BTW in your last post, nice one on the megaman, I let it go, cause it was attached to something of relevance, but that is considered spam in your point of view. I never want to see you talking about megaman being in again in this thread.

Stryks

Smash Hero
My last post was about giving an idea for a comic to RDK, in which MANY expected megaman, and we got this update... thats the punchline of the comic idea, sorry for staying on topic...

anyway like I said im done with this little debate, spam is spam either if its fun spam, or just plain I-want-to-be-in-the-comic-pretty-pleeeaassee-spam, seriously how can u call this:

Huh? Again? Who am I?

NOT spam?

anyway if u wanna play stalker go ahead, guess u have nothing better to do than watch and read my posts and posts finding something to bash me with... guess ur social life is trough the roof ey?

RDK

Smash Hero
Guys, seriously. STFU.

Raykz + SiD, leave Stryks alone. All he said was you guys shouldn't spam in here.

And Stryks, I don't see why spamming is such a bad idea. It's not like the mods check the Artwork Emporium very often, and all it's doing is increasing my thread's post count.
;)

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
My last post was about giving an idea for a comic to RDK, in which MANY expected megaman, and we got this update... thats the punchline of the comic idea, sorry for staying on topic...

anyway like I said im done with this little debate, spam is spam either if its fun spam, or just plain I-want-to-be-in-the-comic-pretty-pleeeaassee-spam, seriously how can u call this:

Huh? Again? Who am I?

NOT spam?

anyway if u wanna play stalker go ahead, guess u have nothing better to do than watch and read my posts and posts finding something to bash me with... guess ur social life is trough the roof ey?
Ok so I guess if someone tells you: I know you! and you don't know them, you won't even ask from where? Makes total sense to me.

The megaman part, totally useless. It is spam according to your own criteria.

Lets not forget you are the one that actually comes in here to feel better about yourself, and please dont talk ****.... check this out....

See spam
conclude that could be a n00b
prevent it from spreading

:p

Seriously grow up, the guy is busy and his life desnt revolve around the comic, so stop spamming the thread...

Seriously its funny how u guys (I know uve done it at some time) flame n00bs for spamming and other pointless posts, but guess u guys can do it huh? meh do whatever u want but when I see u flaming a n00b for something like this i'll laugh my *** off...
and telling me to **** off is making you look SO smart

Look at that, at least in every post you have to post something about:

Last Post- Think he cares about sounding smart? He is talking directly to you, I don't think he is thinking, OMG I NEED TO SOUND SMART IN FRONT OF THE BOARDS or else... maybe you are.

I have never had the pleasure to do that, but the way you make it sound like it is so pleasurable, the say I have to do that it will be because someone is at least triple posting with really useless stuff, that doesn't even contribute to the humor factor of a thread made to amuse, and that sir, won't make me feel like you make it sound, as high and mighty.

Asking someone to grow up, implies that you are in a way superior to them.

Stop calling everyone a n00b, it might make you sound like you think you are superior to them.

See a pattern?

I will stop on RDK's request, and I will now stop even posting in this thread unless personally requested to or if someone posts something about me... or obviously if I see you doing anything that goes against your own "believes", I will be there to guide you back to your religion mate, don't worry.

SiD

Smash Master
Wow Stryks, this is stupid kay. We're gonna "spam", i guess you could call it, because there is no reason, whatsoever, not to in a thread such as this. Don't like it? That's fine, feel free to stop reading. Hell, feel free to add us to your ignore list. Just quit *****ing about it, please.

Raykz, stop arguing with him, it's pointless.

Seriously guys, this dumb *** argument is more "spam" than any one liners we've posted.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Any "spam" that's been posted here is merely spam in your eyes, Stryks. Notice the thread title: The Adventures of P2W. Anything we post here adds to those adventures, be it mindless babbling or sophisticated arguments. What you've been doing is attempt to police this thread for no apparent reason and is in itself spam.

Get out.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok:

1) SiD nobody was even talking with you, u just barged ur way in here, and acted like this had anything to do with you...

2) WTF zephyr this has nothing to do with you, ur like a shadow of SiD, also I dont see how this:

Right after I do... -_-

Still waiting on my very random appearance.

Edit: (JK) :p

or maybe not :O

Lol. tttttttttt

Edit: Hmmmm, yeaaaah, I meant to make the t's invisible

I can't do that, because, RDK, I am your father!

Lies.... I will get into the comic!!! (This is Sparta! - voice)

RDK knows that he can't be happy if he doesn't introduce me. ;p

This thread needs more love...

LOVE EACH OTHER I SAY!

Huh? Again? Who am I?

So be it, now with my time acceleration device, I can make time go 100 times faster! I will get a cameo in no time mwahhahahahaha. :chuckle:

*Grabs a shotgun*

*Shoots Bored*

STOP KILLING MY PLANS!!!

*Points shotgun at RDK*

Now about the cameo...
AINT spam, also the only 'posts that would add to these adventures' are adding raykz in the comic cause it clear he wants to be in it, all I said was him to freaking calmed down, RDK and everyone else GETS it, he WANTS to be in the comic either he wont rest in peace, thats it, then SiD goes all '**** off stryks' and hell breakes lose, I told Raykz to quit the spamming, next thing I know I got raykz against me (no surprise) and SiD and zephyr acting all wise and whatever WHEN ITS NOT OF THEIR BUSSINESS... anyway I for one said I was DONE with the little arguement, why the **** do u guys keep going with this?

SiD

Smash Master
Lol, you make stupid claims, I'm gonna say something. I don't care if it's "None of my beeswax business". You sound like a little kid.

You don't liek our spam? GTFO of this thread then, it's really not complicated.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I dont think u understand the basic stuff about forums:

SPAM = Bad
A lot of SPAM = closed thread

and I really dont want this thread to get closed, I got a warning for spam similair to the ones Raykz is doing in my comic months ago, seriously if u want to get this place locked thats ur problem, I for one dont want it....

also, I sound like a kid? wtf did u ignored raykz quotes I posted twice??

SiD

Smash Master
Yes I ignored the quotes, actually.

And you can try and deny it all you want, but what you call "spam" can and is inspiration for these comics. So back off. It's not your job to police this thread. So what if you got a warning? Are you trying to say that the mods on this site are always fair and just? Lol. It's not so cut and dry "Spam = bad", nor is it a fact what is spam or not. So seriously, knock it off. Add Raykz to your ignore list, problem solved. IF the mods have a problem, they'll say something. You, stay out of it. I beleive your the one who *****ed at me cause it was "None of my business". Well, honestly, it isn't any of yours either.

Stryks

Smash Hero
You, stay out of it.
I'm gonna say something. I don't care if it's "None of my beeswax business". You sound like a little kid.

I dont think u have actually read the comics so far, but all of the comics in general of RDK's are being based on the brawl rooms, if he ever does a comic about his own thread, I bet its gonna be this little discussion that I stated I wanted to end time ago but well... u keep ****ing it up...

also:
you said:
We're gonna "spam", i guess you could call it,
Seriously u said that and u dont even know WHAT I called spam, cause u said it urself, u didnt see the posts of raykz, so I gotta ask: If u dont know what were talking about, why the **** are flaming? I mean seriously, u just entered and bashed without even knowing what I stated...

I never SAID I was policing the thread nor did I wanted to, I just told Raykz:
Stop spamming the thread

seriously a LOT of people do that in the brawl rooms, why dont u go bash them too? next thing I know ur telling me to **** off for no appearent reason, and thus making u look like a big man behind ur computer screen, bravo, now seriously what part of me being DONE with thi discussion DONT u understand?? whats done is done, I said he should stop spamming the same "PUT ME IN DA COMIX!" posts and so he has bash me all the HELL u want but for me:

SiD

Smash Master
Um, telling Raykz to stop "Spamming" is policing the thread. And I didn't read the quotes, no, because I read them the first time. So **** you.

Of course I've read the comics. In case you haven't taken a look at RDK sig lately, I'm part of P2W. So what if his comics so far have been about other stuff? That in no way means other funny one liners can't be used for inspiration.

And you keep acting like you wanted this to end a long time ago. IF that were true, you would stop posting your bull ****. Seriously dude, realize that nobody cares what you think is spam, or if Raykz annoys you. It's not going to stop. Again, don't like it, that's why there is an ignore button. So drop it.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Edit: It seems in all the time I spent writting this... about 30 minutes since I am doing my homework at the same time... You guys stopped, so w/e, I won't delete it because I like to express myself, but feel free to ignore/read it if you want.

JUST ONE LAST THING THOUGH:

seriously a LOT of people do that in the brawl rooms, why dont u go bash them too? next thing I know ur telling me to **** off for no appearent reason, and thus making u look like a big man behind ur computer screen, bravo, now seriously what part of me being DONE with thi discussion DONT u understand??
DING, DING, DING. OMG, how do you think it is when you come polizing a thread (for no aparent reason) you're not even seen so much in, in which you were no part of the conversation at the moment (so it wasn't in any way YOUR business) and make yourself look like the man. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT when I said you just come here to rise your own ego, which you debated you did not. Funny how when its against you, you are all like, no I wanted to stop that, but when its someone else, the exact same reasons actually do make him what you are not? I find your logic so funny, how you don't agree with yourself, of course always to better suit yourself. Also using the same logic there are a lot of people IN THIS VERY OWN THREAD making posts like me, why did you choose me? Because I am the only one not in P2W, maybe I am new to the boards? Seriously, if you really need to bash someone over the internet to feel better about yourself... well..

That is all.... Again It was this last thing, hope he actually ignored me...

Ok:
I told Raykz to quit the spamming, next thing I know I got raykz against me (no surprise) and SiD and zephyr acting all wise and whatever WHEN ITS NOT OF THEIR BUSSINESS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, OMG, OMG. You guys listen... So this one time this kid goes and comes into a conversation in which he is not even a part of... and then... he goes: Shut up.... Then this other guys, who were actually part of the conversation at some point come.... and tell him to leave, and somehow they are the ones that are getting inside someone elses business.... If it was me I would have told him: Hey you! Stop that... or I... I will kick you square in the nuts!!!!

Ok... stupid South Park quote, won't even help my case... I know....

But really? Who was the one who came into the thread to talk crap first, yes, it was you. Before you tell anyone else what to do, look at yourself buddy. I believe theres some really good quote taught to kids about this.

Anyways I sound like a kid because I like to make stupid jokes? Seriously? So who is more of a kid in this example:

Example A: Person makes a joke about sex, *****, ******, guns

Example B: Really annoying person, who just nags and whines constantly about how wrong you are about chocolate and how vanilla is better (when it is something about taste and about what do you like more, not what is better)

You got that warning, good for you, let me get mine... Don't take it to your own hands, what are you saying, Mods aren't good enough, you know better? (whoops I seriously din't notice SiD had alredy asked this basically until after I actually wrote the entire post)

The fact that you keep saying this "also the only 'posts that would add to these adventures' are adding raykz in the comic cause it clear he wants to be in it, all I said was him to freaking calmed down, RDK and everyone else GETS it, he WANTS to be in the comic either he wont rest in peace" makes me think you have some sort of mental ***********

Have you read the quotes yourself? The fact that only 2, vaguely 3 if you want are actually talking about me getting added out of 8 does not only show that you are lousy at picking quotes, but that you must suck at making essays with supporting paragraphs. The other thing is all quotes about me getting in are poking fun at other posts made by ppl, never meant to be taken seriously or anything. I mean READ IT FOR GODS SAKE!

Funny how your other quotes are stuff like LOL. I mean you have never laughed at anything in your life and wanted to give credit to the person who made you laugh? I could count the posts of that in this thread to be higher than 1 minimum, even if you write more than a paragraph and I write 3 letters, it achieves the same goal, telling the person who made you laugh, that they did make you laugh.

If you read most of my posts I poke fun at my own perpetual annoyance, its supposed to be kind of like: Lol, this guy is perserverant/annoying, not the way you are looking at it, which would be this: "OMG, THIS N00BZORZ IS SPAMMING THE WHOLE THREAD WITH SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE ME, I AM SO EGOCENTRIC" The egocentric part is just my point of view, and I won't debate it in any way with you, its just what I think you are, an egocentric hipocrit.

If you really meant the conversation was over you would have stopped coming to this thread.

I for one am not going to post any more comments like the ones you quoted to make you happy. If you wanted a victory, there you got it, bathe in your own grandeur for making a "spammer n00b" stop.

*Shoots self to avoid all the arguing*
Be carful Stryks considers that spam!!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
For the last time: said:
Are you still spamming the 'I WANN BE IN DA COMIX' posts? no? then its OVER

also:
you said:
Be carful Stryks considers that spam!!!
not really cause he just posted it ONCE, u posted ur 'ME B IN COMIX PLEASSSEE' posts MULTIPLE times...

you again said:
If you really meant the conversation was over you would have stopped coming to this thread.
so just because I ended a debate I cant comeback to the thread and comment on the comic? FAIL

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Are you still spamming the 'I WANN BE IN DA COMIX' posts? no? then its OVER

also:

not really cause he just posted it ONCE, u posted ur 'ME B IN COMIX PLEASSSEE' posts MULTIPLE times...

so just because I ended a debate I cant comeback to the thread and comment on the comic? FAIL
I for one am not going to post any more comments like the ones you quoted to make you happy. If you wanted a victory, there, you got it, bathe in your own grandeur for making a "spammer n00b" stop.
I alredy stated that....

I am feeding your ego, just like you wanted me to huh? :p

About last comment. I meant why don't you just ignore the current conversation... you can come into the thread and say nice comics....

Stryks

Smash Hero
About last comment. I meant why don't you just ignore the current conversation... you can come into the thread and say nice comics....
1) explain urself better then and
2)
Me said:
Anyway RDK, are u gonna continue with the r.i.d.l.e.y. vs the world (thats what I call it :p) comics, are u gonna continue the usual ones?
thats what I did, now check the next post, now tell me, who REALLY wants to continue this 'debate, im for one trough with it...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
You guys realize that you can settle this through PMs or just put each other on your ignore lists right? Y'know... without having to be total hypocrites by spamming a thread with arguments about spamming.... >_>

Just saying...

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Still not over complete shock of Gypsy*

ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

That is my reaction Gypsy.

Your shop's dead, maybe your should post there and say your back, Lukintosh left because of you got and Lego got banned.

Yeah.

RDK

Smash Hero
GUYS. SERIOUSLY. Stop flaming each other in my thread; take it to PMs. I don't even know why you're arguing--it's stupid.

If one more person posts more flaming, I'm reporting you to the mods. I don't want my thread closed down because of stupid fighting, and I would hope you don't want that either.

Anyway, to answer Stryks's question--The Ridley memorial comics are done (as of now), so I'm going to continue with the original storyline. Expect something fresh today--a topic I should've done a long time ago.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
*Still not over complete shock of Gypsy*

ZOMGWTFBBQSAUCE!

That is my reaction Gypsy.

Your shop's dead, maybe your should post there and say your back, Lukintosh left because of you got and Lego got banned.

Yeah.
Why so surprised? :p

Sssshh!

Let's keep the whole shop thing under wraps.

Top Bottom