• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~The Adventures of P2W~ (RDK's Comic Corner)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Same, actually thinking of taking some drawing clases, and getting some how to draw anime books, im not anime addict like some other people, but boy would I love to draw like that...

RDK

Smash Hero
Yeah SM. I need to make a waiting list with everyone's name on it.

Yaya

Smash Champion
RDK, I posted at the top of the page that if I do get a cameo, or get into the comic if I randomly become a Play 2 Win member I would like to be Fox.

Okay? :)

RDK

Smash Hero
Sure. Also, remind me to edit John and Luni's names out of the clan banner.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thanks RDK. I hope when that cameo/1st appearence comes out (Although I'm sure it will be a little while until then). I'm portrayed at least a little good. After all, I did create the S.S.S.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Okay.

Unleash the OWNED hammer on John and Luni.

Also, I would have choses Falco, but you have him.

Is it possible to be another Falco???

I was one of the R.I.D.L.E.Y. Survivors!

Does that mean I'll be in a comic?

Just kidding :p
God, I hate it when random people who didn't even get accepted into the old R.I.D.L.E.Y. keep on saying this.

Thanks RDK. I hope when that cameo/1st appearence comes out (Although I'm sure it will be a little while until then). I'm portrayed at least a little good. After all, I did create the S.S.S.
What do you mean a little good? Elaborate.

And also RDK don't always give cameos to random members, it will only slow down the storyline, keep it to the main P2W members and only give other people a cameo if you cover something related to them in the comics.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
God, I hate it when random people who didn't even get accepted into the old R.I.D.L.E.Y. keep on saying this.

What do you mean a little good? Elaborate.

And also RDK don't always give cameos to random members, it will only slow down the storyline, keep it to the main P2W members and only give other people a cameo if you cover something related to them in the comics.
Lies.... I will get into the comic!!! (This is Sparta! - voice)

RDK knows that he can't be happy if he doesn't introduce me. ;p

Yaya

Smash Champion
Umm, I actually was in Ridley, I got accepted as an old account, FoxxehRoxxeh, then I made a new one because that accounts name was gay.

Almost everyone knows that :)

bored

Smash Ace
Huh? Again? Who am I?
WTF, I just posted that. ****.........

According to my calculations and at the pace RDK is going at making comic's. It will take approximately 25 years before you ever make a cameo.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
WTF, I just posted that. ****.........

According to my calculations and at the pace RDK is going at making comic's. It will take approximately 25 years before you ever make a cameo.
So be it, now with my time acceleration device, I can make time go 100 times faster! I will get a cameo in no time mwahhahahahaha. :chuckle:

bored

Smash Ace
So be it, now with my time acceleration device, I can make time go 100 times faster! I will get a cameo in no time mwahhahahahaha. :chuckle:
By that time RDK will be old and weak. So, ya know, he won't be able to make anymore comics.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Seriously grow up, the guy is busy and his life desnt revolve around the comic, so stop spamming the thread...
Hmmmm, we're just kidding you know, and I never stated I wanted him to make the comics faster so in no way did I demanded to make the comic his life, you are the one who is misreading what we are writting, yes it is spam, but it is fun spam, playing, you've done it before. Dont insult people without any reason and worse when you are wrong.

**** off Stryks.
Thanks :p, BTW I replied to your PM, just in case you haven't read it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hmmmm, we're just kidding you know, and I never stated I wanted him to make the comics faster so in no way did I demanded to make the comic his life, you are the one who is misreading what we are writting, yes it is spam, but it is fun spam, playing, you've done it before. Dont insult people without any reason and worse when you are wrong.

Thanks :p, BTW I replied to your PM, just in case you haven't read it.
Yeah sorry guess fun spam is better than a real post huh?
Seriously its funny how u guys (I know uve done it at some time) flame n00bs for spamming and other pointless posts, but guess u guys can do it huh? meh do whatever u want but when I see u flaming a n00b for something like this i'll laugh my *** off...

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I don't know what's funnier: the comic or the comments:laugh:

This could be the best one you've ever made. I love the Supermods looking down on the carnage. And that last panel was priceless!

RDK is a God and we should all worship him!
So that would make SiD God's father?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Yeah sorry guess fun spam is better than a real post huh?
Seriously its funny how u guys (I know uve done it at some time) flame n00bs for spamming and other pointless posts, but guess u guys can do it huh? meh do whatever u want but when I see u flaming a n00b for something like this i'll laugh my *** off...
You will never catch me alive!!! I mean.... doing that

Edit: Whoops, double post, I meant to edit last post X_X

SiD

Smash Master
You act like this thread has a purpose for us to post about in the first place..

And there is a HUGE difference between joke spamming and sstupid spamming.

So, like I said before, **** off Stryks.

Stryks

Smash Hero
1st off a threads a thread, no matter if its just to show some artwork or talk about a character in smash, spamming is bad no matter what type it is
and second id like to see your 'joke" spam the hell in the brawl threads, I hardly doubt mods will care the diference

and telling me to **** off is making you look SO smart

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You act like this thread has a purpose for us to post about in the first place..

And there is a HUGE difference between joke spamming and sstupid spamming.

So, like I said before, **** off Stryks.
Dude make another mystery story!

1st off a threads a thread, no matter if its just to show some artwork or talk about a character in smash, spamming is bad no matter what type it is
and second id like to see your 'joke" spam the hell in the brawl threads, I hardly doubt mods will care the diference

God**** man, just leave the thread...

RDK

Smash Hero
Guys, WTF? Don't be babies.

Keep arguing and I will discontinue the comix.

*LE GASP*

Nah, just joking. I'd never do that.

Expect the next issue tonight!

SiD

Smash Master

Lol, because the mods are watching all threads at all times...

And if you consider everything "spam", this entire ****ing board would be dead.

And I'm not trying to impress you, I'm trying to get you to **** off.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
He cant be in brawl, sakurai stated no anime/manga characters, tell ur friend to BELIEVE IT!!

dear god I did I just said that?

EPIC EPIC WIN TIRKARO, EPIC WIN!

*Scratch off SClegends out of 'What I want for christmas' list*

umm no **** sherlock...

Hmmm, this is just in your last 2 past posts pages, you are close to 7000 posts how many more could I find of these?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Oh ok so:

I post one liners every now and then in diferent threads

while u post multiple one liners in a single thread almost every time after someone posted after you

and im the one spamming? ok...

RDK

Smash Hero
Seriously, Lego. You don't want to get the thread shut down, do you?

SiD

Smash Master
Oh ok so:

I post one liners every now and then in diferent threads

while u post multiple one liners in a single thread almost every time after someone posted after you

and im the one spamming? ok...
Everyone's spamming dude...

So ****ing drop it.

Top Bottom