• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
I have been playing SFIV since like 7ish (~1hr)

it is addicting as hell for some reason

and I ****ING **** JASON GET THE **** OUT
not really i have to get kinda lucky to win

everyone GET AT ME

Kira-

Smash Champion
**** i am so mad righ tnow

edit - not at you atlus

and no i am not kidding about anything i posted

i'd rather play this game than anythign else right now (but melee is still 100x better)

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
In about half an hour, you're gonna realize how limit the game is!

-Atlus

Edit - In about an hour, you're gonna realize how f***en dumb the game is when you see some MvC2! Also, I'am just learning the Mageneto ROM!!!

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
today I learned something really important.....

Stab and Jkun are the campiest arcadians in the world!

GSUB

Smash Lord
today I learned something really important.....

Stab and Jkun are the campiest arcadians in the world!
Probably because they have to adapt to playing people who are waaay better than them,
and that's how they do it :/

kinda like babies that grew up near chemical waste and got ***** by it, they grow up all deformed and weird...

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Idk how to fight Peach any other way. =(
Do you not know how to fight Sheik any other way either? Laser, laser, laser, laser, laser...oh shoot! He's close! Waveshine...waveshine...waveshine...Did I hit him? Nah, waveshine...waveshine...waveshine...Did I hit him? Yeah, combo...Shoot, messed up and killed myself.

No, but seriously, I'm going to learn to beat Falco well. I swear it. I've already learned a couple things and even made a trick up myself (I don't think I've really seen Sheiks doing this, but so far it's like usable against even Jeff {Axe}). ;)

Lovage

Smash Hero
against peach knowing the matchup and playing aggressive is SLIGHTLY better than knowing the matchup and laser camping, its up to YOU

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kira...You...me...at Cam's place...playing SF 4....MM my Ryu with your ****ty *** color Ryu
nah, the times you were beating me was when i'm not using my mains or my secondary, but the times you were beating my main, you're doing pretty good, there were a few things that i was really impressed when you were playing me and cam. You just need to stop doing the "AznForce"

DJMirror

Smash Master
how to not get dsmashed, duh!!!!
That how marth should play against peach...in fact that like all the match up against peach
good **** macD

When a peach is trying to get her veggies, go **** her not laser her, its not just the peach match you just laser camp....you do that in EVERY single match up, like P said to me once at connor's tournament "all you do is camp, you don't deserve to play this game" LOL

I lol everytime you punish me cuz (no offense) I'm just getting 3-5% damage from a laser while I'm doing from 10% to somewhat near death on one if I'm punishing you

watch Zhu vs Pinkshinboi or Mango vs Vwins or DaShizWiz vs Armada etc.

you have the falco character discussion boards for a reason

use it like how i use the marth character discussion boards...ask questions, watch vids, talk to KFC, Cactuar, M2K etc. then ask them on stuff you need help on and practice practice practice like how practice man practice sorta like how fly ask wobbles to get out of certain situations

Kira-

Smash Champion
Probably because they have to adapt to playing people who are waaay better than them,
and that's how they do it :/
yeah except when they get their opportunity to attack they decide to run away and laser more instead of going in.

camp only till your opening comes up, then take advantage of it
dont just camp forever, that does nothing, no damage, no positioning, no pressure, nothing

also being aggressive (but not stupid berserker status) is a much better style. pure camping sux 95% of the time
im trying to learn that atm, i dont know how to attack well

good **** Rei. watch Jman vs Vwins!
vwins is so good

I've already learned a couple things and even made a trick up myself (I don't think I've really seen Sheiks doing this, but so far it's like usable against even Jeff {Axe}). ;)
tell me this trickyou speak of

MacD

Banned via Administration
When a peach is trying to get her veggies, go **** her not laser her, its not just the peach match you just laser camp....
normally peach can't pull turnips because of lasers

watch Zhu vs Pinkshinboi
you know that's fox vs peach right?

pure camping sux 95% of the time
let me guess, the other 5% is pink shinobi

MacD

Banned via Administration
get in close, once she gets a hit in, falco is easy enough to combo

and zhu goes fox against puff/peach because he doesn't like the match up with falco

edit: stab there is a set of me vs zhu where he went falco

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
someone play me today/tomorrow/Friday, August 29th, 2009.

I wanna get off with my Sheik!

JDM

Smash Champion
Come at 2 instead.

My friend stole some sunglasses from the OC Market Place but forgot them when we ate at Wahoos today. Karma ftl.

JDM

Smash Champion
We also checked out some hookahs and saw the slap chop and sham wow there. I also saw a booth that said, "Got Happy Feet?"

GSUB

Smash Lord
someone play me :(
I would but Stab was like, "I'm going to Connor's tomorrow, so I OBVIOUSLY can't go today. So I'm going to JDM's."

(That's OBVIOUSLY logical right? He could go twice... gawd...)

And Stab would be my ride. But his parents *****ed at him, so I couldn't get picked up.
maybe tomorrow Connor.

not that you'd want to get at my puff, but I still need the practice

Grila

Smash Journeyman
Im going to be moving to Alaska with my friend and come back in like 3 years or so...
Me and my friend mike(he lives in san dimas) are going to get buff like ryu and ken lol
and we gunna go study daito ryu and 2 otther styles

and oh only beast survive the alaskin winters and come back to cali
that would be us in the Shinoda Clan

Top Bottom