• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
ohhhh what's that??

maybe i should read some random manga today, but only if it's over. i don't need to add to my list of weekly updates, especially if it's just to read something

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for the longest time now and I think if I do get one, it'd be the Sun Pirates tattoo.

JDM

Smash Champion
You got the bad teacher Paul. I had Ito and she was super easy.

Have a nice life Rei. If you need any TF2 tips I am here for you.

And is anyone hosting today?

AntoPark

Smash Lord
You guys don't have his number/facebook?

edit: I'mma take a nap so text me when you guys find out what's going down.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Hey, I have no class tomorrow and have to be in Irvine cuz my gym membership is only for the 24 at UTC lol. So does anyone wanna play???

Fly? Anto? Paul? anyone??

EDIT: OMG FLY, I'M GONNA FAIL 2E WITHOUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I will for sure be smashing this Friday night/leading into Saturday. I'll have P:M on my computer and you guys can bring your TV's and set up in my living room.

Address is 4 Acacia Tree Lane, Irvine CA 92612.

NOT BLACKTHORN

Text me at 858-692-6942 if you're coming

Jun.

Smash Lord
Would you guys come to an SD tournament Oct. 13th?

Trying to make it very cheap to enter ($5 ish) but with free lunch. Would probably have little to no prize pool though. Aim of this tournament would just to get some serious matches in for mainly the SD community and those of us who do not want to pay too much for expensive tournaments.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I will for sure be smashing this Friday night/leading into Saturday. I'll have P:M on my computer and you guys can bring your TV's and set up in my living room.

Address is 4 Acacia Tree Lane, Irvine CA 92612.

NOT BLACKTHORN

Text me at 858-692-6942 if you're coming
Probably down

Would you guys come to an SD tournament Oct. 13th?

Trying to make it very cheap to enter ($5 ish) but with free lunch. Would probably have little to no prize pool though. Aim of this tournament would just to get some serious matches in for mainly the SD community and those of us who do not want to pay too much for expensive tournaments.
SUPER DOWN

Also, anyone want to go to the Occidental Tourney this saturday? Paul/Anto/Fly I saw u guys post in the thread already so i'm just gonna assume you're down. That leaves one spot to whoever wants to go

TheSavageBlueBoy

Smash Apprentice
I'm setting up a last minute smash get together for Project M. I'll be home from noon on if anyone wants to come, I may be leaving at 6 but im not sure If i want to go to another event over smash, just gonna see how it pans out.
Call me if your down, I do have one TV and I have room for one more and thats probably it.
815-293-7487

140 princeton Ave, Fullerton, Ca, 92832 Please call before you come. :D

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Posting to confirm P:M/Melee location for this Friday.

I'll be in class/at the gym until about 7pm. Don't come before then or you won't be able to get in lol.

4 Acacia Tree Ln, Irvine CA, 92612
I live in a condo about 5 minutes from UCI.

I don't have any CRT TV's, but am currently looking for one. If you have a gamecube controller --> USB converter, we can play melee on my computer with no lag. It's also rather pretty.

Other than that, I'm going to need you guys to bring your TV's. I can have my Wii here and am working on getting a functional CRT by Friday. If anyone has extra, please let me know as I'd love to borrow or take any off your hands.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Never returning to the city of Fullerton ever again. ****ing homo town of gay ****s, piece of **** joke-*** parking tickets r u ****ing kidding me

it was nice to meet u tho lorenzo

edit: and krynxe can blow me

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Dude, my first day of school, I completely forgot to put my parking permit on my mirror thing, but I didn't get a parking ticket.

It was like a Christmas miracle in Fullerton.

Wait, xacius, so I'd need a usb converter for my gamecube controller?! or do I just need my gamecube controller?!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Never returning to the city of Fullerton ever again. ****ing homo town of gay ****s, piece of **** joke-*** parking tickets r u ****ing kidding me

it was nice to meet u tho lorenzo

edit: and krynxe can blow me
Fullerton is the ****, great place for Taiwanese food, home of Super Arcade (Yes I know it's in walnut but it's nearby) Home of Round 1 Arcade/Bowling (They have tournaments for DDR/DJ MAX/Beatamania i think)

I'm not gonna call out Fullerton just because of a parking ticket

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
btw jason, can i still get ur recording setup

I need to to livestream/record, cuz currently my livestream quality is not nearly good enough for me to just rip it from twitch and put it on youtube.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
Dude, my first day of school, I completely forgot to put my parking permit on my mirror thing, but I didn't get a parking ticket.

It was like a Christmas miracle in Fullerton.

Wait, xacius, so I'd need a usb converter for my gamecube controller?! or do I just need my gamecube controller?!
If you want to play melee in 1080p, you need a converter and your controller.

I have a cube and a wii, so you can just bring your controller.

Xacius

Smash Apprentice
I've acquired two CRT's, both flat screen. No lag whatsoever.

Start filing in whenever you guys want, assuming you're still coming. You will need to bring your equipment if you wish to play. I have one extra TV, but that's it. (My cube is here, but I can't find the AV cables.)

I'm playing project m with Goom at the moment.

Text me at 858-692-6942 if you're coming over? Address is 4 Acacia Tree Ln, Irvine CA, 92612

Smash fest! Let's do it!

Top Bottom