• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Haha deadshot is the lucky one, I've played him like every other day for the past 2 weeks

Edit- why couldn't you play me ever again?
:phone:

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok

carpool to UCSD

me
Stab
Spark
anto? let me know tonight asap on fb or aim! (FB is better to reach me)
Kirbyraeg

waiting list
Hyprid
Connor

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Ok

carpool to UCSD

me
Stab
Spark
anto? let me know tonight asap on fb or aim! (FB is better to reach me)
Kirbyraeg

waiting list
Hyprid
Connor
when are you picking us up? lol

i want to take advantage of the campus breakfast if at all possible :D

To those going to UCSD: could you guys please bring my cube and stuff back when it's over? I miss it. Thanks~
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I WILL BRING IT BACK TO YOU.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
26301 Via Escolar
Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3999

Cappo Valley High School

Jason, have dave text me your new number or something, I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THE BOARDS TOMORROW MORNING, SO POSTING YOUR NUMBER HERE IS USELESS

My exam finishes at 11, and Cappo Valley high is on the way to SD, so it shouldn't be hard to stop by and get me.

Signia

Smash Lord
26301 Via Escolar
Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3999

Cappo Valley High School

Jason, have dave text me your new number or something, I WILL NOT BE CHECKING THE BOARDS TOMORROW MORNING, SO POSTING YOUR NUMBER HERE IS USELESS

My exam finishes at 11, and Cappo Valley high is on the way to SD, so it shouldn't be hard to stop by and get me.
hahaha you're taking the exam at my old high school. GL HF

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Thanks Fly

And wtf, it can take me to oceanside but nowhere near Irvine?

And ryan, that post was after I had already finished and called you to ask if I could come over haha. (And before I realized there was a starbucks down the street with free wifi)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
does fastfall timing depend on when i hit with my aerial or is it always at the same time?
If you hit someone, you will be stuck in hit lag for a couple frames where neither character will move. What aerial are you talking about too? If you nair, you should nair first and then fast fall; but if you use an aerial that is C-stick'able, you could hypothetically do both at the same time, I believe. If I saw what you were doing in person, I could tell what you were doing, though. If you want, sometime we can go over any questions you have in person. I'm coming back to SoCal today! When are you free?

Incronaut

Smash Ace
If you hit someone, you will be stuck in hit lag for a couple frames where neither character will move. What aerial are you talking about too? If you nair, you should nair first and then fast fall; but if you use an aerial that is C-stick'able, you could hypothetically do both at the same time, I believe. If I saw what you were doing in person, I could tell what you were doing, though. If you want, sometime we can go over any questions you have in person. I'm coming back to SoCal today! When are you free?
awesome, how long are you in town for? this week is honestly not too hot for me in terms of school and free time, but next week i should be more free... if not, i can find this wednesday possibly haha

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Cam's house

but I'm going to ask hyprid if he wanna tag along,

but there's maple and cam playing MK9 atm

horrible horrible game
Its kinda late already for me, ill try later this week whenever someone organizes something

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
awesome, how long are you in town for? this week is honestly not too hot for me in terms of school and free time, but next week i should be more free... if not, i can find this wednesday possibly haha
Due to my recent check of my grades, I am in town for the whole summer until August. :)

Hey Rob, lets play whenever you read this
Are you up and driving? I may be free Wednesday or Thursday or Friday or every day after tomorrow.

Top Bottom