• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

Kira-

Smash Champion
FastLikeTree was a REALLY good Fox/Marth main back in the day who originated from Texas. He is also famous for humbling the noob known as Sora Keyblade Master in a $100 MM.

The legend of Sora Keyblade Master is a prime example of why you are bad at Melee if you don't attend tournaments.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
anyone that didn't make it into JDM's can come over my place just in case there is a spot open later that night/afternoon

i know spenser is coming after class to play.

people can come around 3
too bad norte parking sucks :/.. ill see what i can do :D

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
you can come up by using the shuttle

but yeah it has terrible parking rules

tbh i don't know how jason and minato get away with it so easily and consistently

GSUB

Smash Lord
no
i was obviously making my own version of your name for myself
stick to your hentai!

[just having a name like that is kinda... socially... off.. aha]

EDIT: Surprise , surprise! G~Low isn't coming (same with Mike, he might come after work).

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
FastLikeTree was a REALLY good Fox/Marth main back in the day who originated from Texas. He is also famous for humbling the noob known as Sora Keyblade Master in a $100 MM.

The legend of Sora Keyblade Master is a prime example of why you are bad at Melee if you don't attend tournaments.
Lol I remember reading the posts he made about that. Freakin hilarious. I wonder what he was thinking doing it for $100.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I should become the new sorakeyblademaster.

act high and mighty, **** talk like nobody's business, go out on some hype mm vs. some good player and lose...then disappear and never be heard from again

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i know about it too. lol

also anyone can come over.

that is if anyone is coming.

if not, jdm can i come over with spenser (if he wants to go)?

we can bus it there

DJMirror

Smash Master
You just know one of the reasons rei haha but other then that I'm fine with the new change

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
okay we'll leave in a few. i can't bring a setup since i'm busing

anyone wanna pick us up?

i can bring a setup lol

btw jason where is your yogurt shop located again?

i got lost and went to yogurtland on jeffery(?) instead. lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Take 405 south

Take the exit sand/shady canyon and turn right, you'll see an albertson.

Enter that plaza and we're right next to starbuck and cvs.

Kira zhu cam stab maple mobli adam jdm mango lucky macd and connor went there before

DJMirror

Smash Master
Take 405 south

Take the exit sand/shady canyon and turn right, you'll see an albertson.

Enter that plaza and we're right next to starbuck and cvs.

Kira zhu cam stab maple mobli adam jdm mango lucky macd and connor went there before

Kira-

Smash Champion
Last night was another chill night, thanks again JDM for putting up with all of us and letting us all come over. The projector was SICK, eric you gotta bring that around more often. Seriously watching Puff dittos on that screen was amazing.

Actually the three sets I had against Stab were amazing. No lie, they were the most fun I've had in a long time (and the most intense). All three went to 3rd game, last stock, 3 stock comebacks every time. Basically I learned that I need to play like it's my last stock no matter what the life count is (other than a couple habits that Stab has). Unfortunately that might lead to me playing like HugS, but it could just be that matchup, so we'll see what happens. Either way it helped a lot.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I forgot to say but
Friday was an awesome smashfest thanks a lot Anthony.
Saturday was also amazing thanks Stab
Learned alot of stuff and it was
Good **** (marcos and spenser)

Also I think i left my cellphone inside of your car MacD
You can give it back to me whenever we meet eachother again.
Thanks again for the ride.

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh dang, i'll check in the morning, i can drop it off if you really need it, like i can leave it in your mailbox or something (assuming you have one that i can get to easy) or just drop it off at your house, i live at UCI so it's not like it's far

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey, JDM. On Friday the 19th, during Spring Break, you should have an epic little tournamenty thing like the one you had last time I was here. And this time, people like Kangix should enter. And there should be a doubles round robin with no entry fee that people are required to enter. Yeah?

スマブラ好きなのでシグ二アとジェくんとジェヂエムと私いしょにドボルスをしましょう!

Kira-

Smash Champion
Hey, JDM. On Friday the 19th, during Spring Break, you should have an epic little tournamenty thing like the one you had last time I was here. And this time, people like Kangix should enter. And there should be a doubles round robin with no entry fee that people are required to enter. Yeah?

スマブラ好きなのでシグ二アとジェくんとジェヂエムと私いしょにドボルスをしましょう!
And ranked people are not allowed to team with each other and are strongly encouraged to use secondaries.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Hey, guys. I don't really post at all, I've been to one of JDM's smashfest and one tourney.
My gamertag(LOL) is super creative, I guess this is just an introduction.
I'm 16, go to UNI, etc etc.
I like playing samus anddd I'm going to try to attend more smashfests and stuff.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Nice to meet you! Will you be around during the times of Saturday the 13th of March til Saturday the 20th of March? I'll be back in SoCal for those days if you would like to play. I'll even come drive you if that's what it takes to get newer players to get better. :) (But I won't be here from Sunday-ish to Thursday-ish) That goes for other people as well, so long as they're in Irvine and south and San Clemente and north. Like, even if we don't have a place to go, Sig can bring a TV places perhaps? At any rate, I wanna smash. :p

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey my L button is a little broken because when i let go it stays in a faint shield is there a way to fix this?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah just ask someone with a triwing screwdriver to open it and either clean or realign your button.

i think only cameron has one. maybe jdm(?)

GSUB

Smash Lord
i did, but now it's lost.

for a quick solution, spray some WD-40 on in the crack of that sucker (L button, lol).
Should do the trick.
Just wipe off what you can with a paper towel after.
Just spray small amounts until you get the desired effect (or in this case, solution).

Top Bottom