• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

MacD

Banned via Administration
psh, i got dibs on stabbed first

EDIT: remember stabbed, when/if that pro/noob team thing or whatever it is happens, we are getting 1st

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm just naming the blue ones at the moment as it comes

so far:

bubblegum sheik
blueberry fox

i might name the rest of them as an idea comes

Kira-

Smash Champion
bubblegum is pink fool

pajamas sheik is where it's at

this pink name really is a prank, it's annoying me a lot more than i thought it would. jason i will **** u extra hard next time we play

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
when i think bubblegum i think of the ice cream that i used to get as a kid and it was blue lol

edit -

like this:

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
gehhh.... to anyone who cares... I've dropped half my classes and am only enrolled in two now,
so that I can get a full time job until next fall, so that I can go to OCC for Culinary Arts.

It was a hard decision... But I went through with it.
You got this. :bee:

And Dave, I dunno, I feel bad when I get carried lol

JDM

Smash Champion
Smash at my house again on Friday. For the people going the tourney this Sat gets priority on the list.

1: JDM
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:

You guys know the drill.

Incronaut

Smash Ace
Incronaut for #3 to JDMs house.

but im not going to the tourney saturday so im not priority :(

edit: and stab, i want lots and lots of falco practice plz :D

AND... how does pranking work? can jason now go onto other peoples account or something?

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
The last time I got pranked, I overrode the pink color by identifying myself with a different group. I don't know if that loophole still works.

Kira-

Smash Champion
And Dave, I dunno, I feel bad when I get carried lol
yeah i know that syndrome. the worse person gets nervous if they feel like they have to live up to some standard. well just know i wouldnt ask to team with you if i wasn't prepared for some bad losses. ive been nervous teaming w/ certain ppl before, i know one time jason got nervous when we teamed and he kinda beat himself up about it but i honestly had fun with it so i didn't mind at all and i would do it again.

so far my favorite person to team with is Dopple b/c he's aggressive and great in 2v1s and he's in the Tafokintz chain so people get really frustrated playing him. Which is a great combo, cause it means I get to sit back and support and lol @ people who try to fight him. he also plays teams with us a decent amount so he's very aware and helps his partner when they are in trouble and ditches whatever else he's doing to help. and he doesn't hit me much. pretty **** teams partner

MacD does the same thing except he hits his teammate a little, connor does the same thing except we naturally pull off team combos (and he's not in the tafo chain), stab you do the same thing so i figure it'll work out. but you know, if not then no big deal, i'm not going to regret teaming with you by any means

the problem with me in teams is that i suck at it so i have to find someone to augment my skill. im not good at approaching, im not any more aware of things than the next guy, i'm not good when i get double-teamed, it only looks like i'm good at teams if people keep trying to attack me.

But if it's like a JDM mini-tourney or something i could just switch characters and be able to approach a lot better so it depends

it'll be a nice change for you lol
lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
I hate getting carried >=( I need to step up my doubles game

Like Dave always carried me in melee, brawl, car rides, food, work, and ****ing SF4 crews when i was playing so bad against cam >=(

any of stab's spacies/falcon, you dont need to worry much except the fact that he's going to be fighting someone he's not suppose to (*cough* mango *cough*)

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol that's in the past, i get carried in like all those things now. except melee/brawl. i really think i am the best brawler in 949, get at me and lower my ego please [edit] wait nvm there is connor

not gonna lie I had a lot of fun camping you in SF4. i felt like dsf sometimes. it's a great feeling for someone like me

we gotta do that more

DJMirror

Smash Master
Like I went to go use a random character and i ****ed up a combo then that cost me the match, i had to rely on dave to win the battle against Cam/Cam's Friend

So bs =___=

Dave, try to camp me in SF3 >=(

who the **** is Dao?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
macd i can give you a pink name

i haven't used up any of my pranks yet

MacD

oh man, now i have to decide if i really want a pink name, hmmmm

but dao is moving/moved to texas so he's not exactly 949 anymore

EDIT: fine stab, just ditch me, i'll find someone else to win with

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ahhh tricksies

those pink names are so valuable

EDIT: i am a noob, i'm open, and i like to think i'm good in teams...

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I was happy to have a pink name when I was pranked, but the pink text that says "pranked!" just below my name started to bother me after a while.

McCain, I'm curious about why you know anything about Brawl players.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
oh man, now i have to decide if i really want a pink name, hmmmm

but dao is moving/moved to texas so he's not exactly 949 anymore

EDIT: fine stab, just ditch me, i'll find someone else to win with
You said you wanted to team with me if they ever did the noob/ranked teams tourney idea lol

MacD

i accidently opened the wrong champ's biweekly thread and it told me all about dao, though i didn't know he lived in 949

oh yeaaaaa, hmmm, i may have to change my mind stabbed, we'll see

rus s0uL

Smash Apprentice
I would go to this if i only had a place to crash at that night. I live too ****in far to be driving back & forth for the LBC tourny, i'd rather just crash somewhere close & take off in the morning.

Top Bottom