• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

IZEN21

Smash Rookie
ill try it i guess dnt really kno much about it,i kno i love melee and need to get betta so add IZEN

DJMirror

Smash Master
JDM

i forgot to tell you to add BOSS on that list cuz Boss has been living in costa mesa for a few months and he's been smashing at cam place sometimes

GSUB

Smash Lord
Lol, I'm not allowed to have any one over. Maybe you can meet me at my house, and then we can go to Stab's (his mom or dad would pick us up), but I gotta call him first!

Also: GOT MY TRI-WING TODAY! :D

This one has ALL the best parts in it! PLUS I put a nunchuck stick in it, a black/transparent d-pad, and stronger springs in the triggers so that they push away quicker!

Secondary prui good controller ;]

And th nI put all the $#!++y parts in my silver controller, lol.

1,000th post btw!!! Yaaaay!

GSUB

Smash Lord
Wait what????

Our options: They all involve you drivng!

A: You come and take me to your house, then take me back home.

B: You come pick me up, we go to Stab's, stay till whenever, you drop me off, you go home (Too late for his dad to pick us up).

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kangix.....you should get GSUB AIM screen name, save ya alot of time of making the post and you dont have to refresh the thread, i think his aim is camameron111

GSUB

Smash Lord
ANTHONYYYYYYYYY!
I just got my orange controller yesterday, then my tri-wing, today from UPS, then checked the mail,
AND THE ACEKARD 2 WAS ALREADY THERE!!! ****!!! Today is so good...
also, good ROM site?? + recommended games??

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i havent played smash since

oh wait nvm

lol

i'll come hopefully i can get a ride since i have no class after 11

DJMirror

Smash Master
anthonyyyyyyyyy!
I Just Got My Orange Controller Yesterday, Then My Tri-wing, Today From Ups, Then Checked The Mail,
And The Acekard 2 Was Already There!!! ****!!! Today Is So Good...
Also, Good Rom Site?? + Recommended Games??
Oh **** Really?

JDM

Smash Champion
6. Respect Copyright
Posts that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes (but is not limited to) requesting, providing, or instructing how to find, create, or use illegal copies of copyrighted software and related applications (including ROMs).

Be respectful of copyright law in your posts. Reproducing substantive portions of copyrighted material without permission from the copyright owner is prohibited.

Copyright Violation - 3 points, 14 days

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i can go wherever is best for everyone else lol (probably either uni center or vdc norte)

just lemme know, i'll have my controller and stuff with me right after class

Incronaut

Smash Ace
hey guysss... i dont tihnk i can make it this friday... maybe later in the afternoon, ill give some of you *****es a call to see whats up...

ALSO, i know i switch mains like *insert clever analogy alluding to "a lot"* but ive been playing around with sheik, and she is the ****. so i wanna try my luck with her, even though that makes 3 949ers with sheik, but you'll have to deal with that i guess <3

which means i want to play ryan a lot cause he has alot of sheik practice :D

MacD

Banned via Administration
dam, chris calling someone by their first name and idk who that person is... i'm outta the loop

if you go tomorrow it'll give me an incentive to go cause i wanna see how you are doing

Top Bottom