• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

DJMirror

Smash Master
NOW WE DECIDE ON MOVIES.
Here are your options, pick all of them.
17 Again.
500 Days of Summer.
500 Days of Summer.
Mean Girls.
17 Again.
Then we end things off with every single movie adaptation available of Nicholas Sparks' books.
C'mon don't be a Kira and tell me 500 Days of Summer is the best movie of all time when I been hearing that from Kira for along time

I'm going to watch Mean Girls because I haven't seen it before and Kira kept bugging me for years about it. So I guess I'm down to watch Mean Girls.

GTFO

5 Centimeters per Second.
As long it's not dub, I'm fine with that

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
NOW WE DECIDE ON MOVIES.
Here are your options, pick all of them.
17 Again.
500 Days of Summer.
500 Days of Summer.
Mean Girls.
17 Again.
Then we end things off with every single movie adaptation available of Nicholas Sparks' books.
I've seen 500 days of Summer and 5 cm per second. Can only recommend those two.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ A Serbian Film.

We should watch every movie that Robert Pattinson was in.
Quoted for the avatars but I ****ing love steines gate. "Mayushi's" (spelling?) voice actress is a goddess.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
all I gotta say is mega shark vs. giant octopus is the greatest movie ever. Even better than anything mentioned so far.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
In an attempt to actually get things in motion, I say we should have the movie night on friday, or whenever anthony is down to have us all at his place loooool

ComboFest

Smash Lord
This series is too intense.

I am thinking of buying Netflix. Worth it?

Ok i just read yakitate japan and I can't stop laughing.
You were 100% right Rei. I have no idea what the **** is going on.

ahchoomattchu

Smash Ace

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I use Netflix. I think it's worth your money depending on what kinds of shows/movies you watch. If you're looking for anime/new movies it's not worth it. Just do the one month trial first before you buy it.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
if you want newer movies the dvd plan is probably the best

but the streaming subscription is pretty good

ComboFest

Smash Lord
I already have places to watch anime. I want to watch some tv shows that i should have watched. like every futurama episode. I also need to see some movies.
might as well try the free trial.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah then it's definitely worth it

i remember watching some jackie chan adventures, hey arnold and x-men a while back

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
yeah then it's definitely worth it

i remember watching some jackie chan adventures, hey arnold and x-men a while back
waaaaaait NETFLIX HAS JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES? SDL:JDL:GKSDGJK HOW COME I'VE NEVER KNOWN THIS?

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Rei, why did you make me watch that? I'm dying of laughter here.
I literally screamed "KILL THAT ***** ***** HAHAHAHA" and my mom was like, "WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING TUAN?". And when she killed what's her face I couldn't help but keep laughing.

Signia

Smash Lord
I can bring my game theory dvds

They're 24 30 min lectures by The Teaching Company. A lot of them can be beneficial to the aspiring gamer, most notably the ones about common 2x2 games and mixed strategies in simultaneous games.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I am mildly interested in these lectures...but 24? Too many to watch :[

I don't even watch 12-episode animes, so twice as many lectures...idk...too much for me to handle

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
Ah, Signia, you mentioned that you liked Kaiji: Gambling Apocalypse. If you liked that, you should watch Akagi. Granted, they only play mahjong, but the main character is about as badass as a mahjong player can be.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
Ah, Signia, you mentioned that you liked Kaiji: Gambling Apocalypse. If you liked that, you should watch Akagi. Granted, they only play mahjong, but the main character is about as badass as a mahjong player can be.
Mahjong is such an intense game, though. A mahjong player can be hella badass :O

AntoPark

Smash Lord
FLY WHOA THERE. I meant like bed sheets. You know how bed sheets can be really wide sometimes or thin. So that's what their movie selection is like! And because most people don't always buy new bedsheets(how netflix doesn't have very many new movies on streaming[did I get an infraction?])!

Top Bottom